Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Things that would make the game epic

darkelf0311
Motifs are nice and all but what about those that no longer use crafted sets. I believe that players should be able to convert there armor that has been collected from drops to any style known to that player like at a craft table. It could be something like the style gem and a few other mats to upgrade to the new style.

Motifs should also be account wide as well as titles and trophies such as rare fish and monster trophies.

Jewelry should be creatable and upgradeable in the same craft set that are in the game.

Crown store items should not cost the same as the entire game.

DO game masters really exist? I have been playing from when it first hit XBOX ONE and have never seen or heard anyone talk about them. If you truly want game feedback join the game and see how it plays from our point of view and see how broken thing are when not on a privet test server.

I think furniture should have its own skill line like woodworking or clothing as well as hirelings

These are just a few of my thoughts what about the rest of you and please keep it clean.

Edited by darkelf0311 on May 31, 2017 2:47PM
  • TheDurken
    TheDurken
    Motifs are nice and all but what about those that no longer use crafted sets. I believe that players should be able to convert there armor that has been collected from drops to any style known to that player like at a craft table. It could be something like the style gem and a few other mats to upgrade to the new style.

Motifs should also be account wide as well as titles and trophies such as rare fish and monster trophies.
    I cannot agree with this emphatically enough.
    Crown store items should not cost the same as the entire game.
    I get where you're coming from, but just don't buy them if you think they're too expensive (I, for example, will not spend 4000 crowns on a mount!). They put things up for what they sell for. Others keep buying them so they are priced appropriately to generate sales.
    I think furniture should have its own skill line like woodworking or clothing as well as hirelings
    I think adding a new skill line just adds unnecessary grind and wouldn't really enhance the fun of the game personally.
    Dunmer MagDK Tank [Main]
    Orc StamSorc PvP [Because of course]
    Crap ton of other alts [Almost all < lvl 10]
  • Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hireling: "Sire, I came across this hut with but one lowly hag living in it, I took her only simple stool from her in case you would need it for your mansion."

"Psst, I found this slightly used skooma bubbler, nice yes?"

I'd like a stepometer please. I'm a sucker for useless character statistics, we don't have enough of those.
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • TheDurken
    TheDurken
    Rouven wrote: »
    Hireling: "Sire, I came across this hut with but one lowly hag living in it, I took her only simple stool from her in case you would need it for your mansion."

I take back everything I just said. I now need a furniture Hireling!
    Dunmer MagDK Tank [Main]
    Orc StamSorc PvP [Because of course]
    Crap ton of other alts [Almost all < lvl 10]
  • Astarana
    Astarana
    ✭✭✭

This just made my day :smiley:
  • darkelf0311
    TheDurken wrote: »

I take back everything I just said. I now need a furniture Hireling!

see that's the kind of stuff I would love to see and be able to brake down stuff I don't want for material for new stuff.

thanks for the comment lol made my day as well.