The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How to use the features of the Forums?

X_LadyPhoenix_X
X_LadyPhoenix_X
✭✭✭
I've just recently started posting on the forums and was wondering if there were any good guides that explain what, and tell you how to use the features of the forums. Any leads will be greatly appreciated!
Mistress of Shadows (GM) <ShadowKnight Syndicate>
an active,adult only, social guild that dabbles in everything on PS4 NA, Est. Oct. 2015
For the Pact!
---
Master Thief
---
| Lady Phœnix ~ Nord DK | Yelena Elethea ~ High Elf Templar | Stalks-among-Shadows ~ Argonian NB | Inyoni Yezulu ~ Redgaurd Sorc |
| Chändra Nälaar ~ Dark Elf DK | Elora de Danan ~ Breton Sorc | Velia Vixen ~ Wood Elf Warden | Serephina Valyrin ~ Imperial DK |
---
PSN: X_LadyPhoenix_X
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think there are a few stickies, maybe at the top of one of the sections. But in general its self explanatory in terms of where to ask things by section. If you get it really wrong a Mod will move it to the right sub forum.

I generally just look at 'recent' on my phone to see what's being talked about.

Oh and the Dev Tracker is mega for ZOS updates and also the patch notes section is key to understand all changes etc.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • X_LadyPhoenix_X
    X_LadyPhoenix_X
    ✭✭✭
    @Beardimus Where is this Dev tracker? Also How do I get all the little post script that shows up under your post? Those are the things I'm trying to figure out.
    an active,adult only, social guild that dabbles in everything on PS4 NA, Est. Oct. 2015
    For the Pact!
    ---
    Master Thief
    ---
    | Lady Phœnix ~ Nord DK | Yelena Elethea ~ High Elf Templar | Stalks-among-Shadows ~ Argonian NB | Inyoni Yezulu ~ Redgaurd Sorc |
    | Chändra Nälaar ~ Dark Elf DK | Elora de Danan ~ Breton Sorc | Velia Vixen ~ Wood Elf Warden | Serephina Valyrin ~ Imperial DK |
    ---
  • Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edit Profile - Signature Setting ... (that's under the wheel(edit: /cog) symbol next to the star).

But how are you browsing these forums, on mobile? Because it may look different.

Dev Tracker can also clearly be seen.

0ifCFPC.jpg
    Edited by Rouven on May 30, 2017 9:30PM
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • X_LadyPhoenix_X
    X_LadyPhoenix_X
    ✭✭✭
    @Rouven I'm using a pc. I see the Dev tracker now. :lol: Thank you very much.
    For the Pact!
    ---
    Master Thief
    ---
    ---
  • lucadi
    lucadi
    do not forget to put "..." before and after your search phrases... enjoy~!