The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

You Go Next DLC

Nexus_Emperor
Nexus_Emperor
✭✭
hi i filling im lost time with search player for trials old Dlc im not complete on vet every time broken & no one help to inv good group ihave good dps & helar im work last year to improve my self but idont see any group run vet need dps everyone closed on fiends & People nearby so Tired of tracking down and letting play and other Contact them
The problem is that you are not only a country and my English is good at playing and not talking about life

eso-2014-05-01-21-29-13-070.jpg

I love to share your feelings and I will not be in the next addition because the script will repeat itself
Thank you for listening and accept constructive criticism or assistance
I will wait  Discount for DLC I could be there
  Greetings
Edited by Nexus_Emperor on May 30, 2017 7:24AM
I'm play ESO on Xbox 2015-2018
AND i Move create New Account on PC EU server Cp1080
i play Trials i like it more i complete Vmol +VSS+Vhof+Vcr
i love these game and fun time with new people
  • Dracindo
    Dracindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whether your English is good or bad, everyone has heard of punctuation.
    A few dots and comma's never hurt.

• davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Nexus_Emperor

Hello. I will try to write simple so translating is easy. I understand the problem. It is hard to find different language speakers in a game this large. I would suggest you try text chat to meet people who speak your language. Or you try to find or start a guild that has members who speak your language.

If that does not work, then try finding a group in text chat instead of group finder. Groups in group finder can be rude. Try putting out a text chat in zone that says: "I don't speak English, but I play well and want to run Veteran Banished Cells. I am a healer. Will anyone run with me?"

@Dracindo

The plural of comma is commas, and it does not have an apostrophe. If you're going to step in am snipe at someone over their punctuation, the very least - the VERY LEAST - you could do is use correct punctuation, lol.
  • Nexus_Emperor
    Nexus_Emperor
    ✭✭
    davey1107 wrote: »
    @Nexus_Emperor

Hello. I will try to write simple so translating is easy. I understand the problem. It is hard to find different language speakers in a game this large. I would suggest you try text chat to meet people who speak your language. Or you try to find or start a guild that has members who speak your language.

If that does not work, then try finding a group in text chat instead of group finder. Groups in group finder can be rude. Try putting out a text chat in zone that says: "I don't speak English, but I play well and want to run Veteran Banished Cells. I am a healer. Will anyone run with me?"

@Dracindo

The plural of comma is commas, and it does not have an apostrophe. If you're going to step in am snipe at someone over their punctuation, the very least - the VERY LEAST - you could do is use correct punctuation, lol.

Thank you i realy good on chat game but sum ppl eu spac orher subject not on game im not shur he thnk im dnot care
    I'm play ESO on Xbox 2015-2018
    AND i Move create New Account on PC EU server Cp1080
    i play Trials i like it more i complete Vmol +VSS+Vhof+Vcr
    i love these game and fun time with new people
  • Dracindo
    Dracindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    davey1107 wrote: »
    @Dracindo

I assume the bold text should *and. If you plan to be a Grammar *** on someone who simply wants a few dots and commas in a medium long topic, at least - the VERY LEAST - write your sentence with 0 mistakes, lol.