The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Double AP - ZOS, move on :)

Juli'St
Juli'St
✭✭✭✭
Make Cyrodiil great again

Of course, normal, after launching an expansion - Morowind - many are playing PvE or new PvP content. The expansion, in my view, is very attractive. However, as a player of Cyrodiil, I feel a certain fear of seeing the population fall a lot.

In Vivec, for example, we are facing, at least on the AD side, the low population at most times.

Would not it be a good idea to propose a promotion for new players to enter the (plural) campaigns and make Cyrodiil a little more attractive now?
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure what you're even asking, the low pop already gets more ap & ap has already been doubled. An event?
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not sure what you're even asking, the low pop already gets more ap & ap has already been doubled. An event?

propose a promotion :) double AP/XP.
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Juli'St wrote: »

It would make more sense to have double xp for the new player's and probably double ap for playing battlegrounds if anything.

• Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭

It would make more sense to have double xp for the new player's and probably double ap for playing battlegrounds if anything.

Yes. I have a problem here with english, i use Google translate and, u know...
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh I see, just don't end up calling someone a smelly dog with those translations
  • Fyaal
    Fyaal
    ✭✭✭

Plays AD, terrible english, uses google translate, made a forum account on May 25th, nonsense statements all over the forums...

YUP

ITS ISKRA
    Fyaal - EP Stam DK Grand Overlord
    Invictus
    Nexus Haxus
    Hijinx
    IR
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fyaal wrote: »

Plays AD, terrible english, uses google translate, made a forum account on May 25th, nonsense statements all over the forums...

YUP

ITS ISKRA

To you, the amazing Iskras. But, answer me, Haxus learn how play pvp without destros? I can teatchen :D
    Edited by Juli'St on May 30, 2017 8:41PM