The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Refund Morrowind

Markrox
Markrox
✭✭
I bought Morrowind for Battle Grounds, and the queue system doesn't work. I can't play at all. How do I start the refund process for the Morrowind expansion?
PC | EU | DC
[PvP]
  • SASQUATCH0
    SASQUATCH0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ctl+alt+delete
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    SASQUATCH0 wrote: »
    Ctl+alt+delete

Fixed ...... Ctl+alt+delete+hammer

You will probably need to go back to the place where you purchased your version of Morrowind. I don't think ZOS is going to refund a purchase from another retailer like Amazon or GameStop .....

• casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If ZOS had just advertised their "early access" as what it is -- an open beta -- then we could say: you didn't pay to be able to play Battlegrounds before June 6, so don't complain that not everything works in the beta.

But they didn't do that; instead, ZOS advertised that they were making a complete, functional product available -- something which they clearly haven't been able to deliver.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Markrox wrote: »
    I bought Morrowind for Battle Grounds, and the queue system doesn't work. I can't play at all. How do I start the refund process for the Morrowind expansion?

This is indeed boring, I wish BG were working fine