Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Old Man Meta: 400+ Member Trading Guild in Mournhold

• Cr33pnD3a7h
    Invites all sent. We are currently at the 500 cap, but we have a few inactives that will be removed soon. If you are interested please send me a message on Xbox Messenger. GT: Cr33pn D3a7h
  • N1ckelsNd1mes
    i would like an invite please. gt: N1ckelsNd1mes
    XboxOne NA - N1ckelsNd1mes
    280CP
    50 Nord DK - Tank - EB
    50 Imperial Templar - Tank - AD
    50 Breton Sorc - DPS - DC
    50 Khajiit NB - DPS - AD - currently rebuilding
    50 Redguard DK - Tank - AD
  • Cr33pnD3a7h
    We are currently at 500 but there are some inactive (havent played or paid in a month) players that will be culled this weekend. If you need an awesome trading guild in Mournhold, leave your GT below or message me on xbox.
  • Cr33pnD3a7h
    UPDATE: 5/22/2017 :)

We now have 13 full sets of attuned crafting stations at the guild hall. We are actively working to acquire all of them so no one will ever have to go any further than the guild hall to craft gear for a friend or for master writs.

Ok people, we made some room for new members. We currently have about 60 slots to fill. Message me on xbox messenger and be sure to include your gt in the message please.

Thanks,

Cr33pn D3a7h
  • TuneYourSoul_01
    TuneYourSoul_01
    Soul Shriven
    Please add TuneYourSoul
  • royfrazer
    royfrazer
    Soul Shriven
    GT is Saint r 0 y
  • Astarana
    Astarana
    ✭✭✭
    Please add, GT: Astarana
  • Dasovaruilos
    Dasovaruilos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nvm
    Edited by Dasovaruilos on June 14, 2017 2:22PM
  • N1ckelsNd1mes
    If you have room please add GT: N1ckelsNd1mes
    XboxOne NA - N1ckelsNd1mes
    280CP
    50 Nord DK - Tank - EB
    50 Imperial Templar - Tank - AD
    50 Breton Sorc - DPS - DC
    50 Khajiit NB - DPS - AD - currently rebuilding
    50 Redguard DK - Tank - AD
  • incomplete_name
    If you have space still I'd like an invite. Gt: incomplete name
  • Ilawynde
    Ilawynde
    ✭✭✭
    please invite gold man or old man

In game msg sent also

Thank you
  • Cr33pnD3a7h
    Update: 6/22/2017

Old Man Meta is full atm. I can do 1 of 3 things: (1) Add you to Gold Man Meta (10k per wk) in Vivec, (2) Add you to Sold Man Meta (5k per wk) in Daggerfall, (3) Put you on the OMM waiting list and add you likely on Sunday night when we kick people who haven’t paid in a while. Which will it be?
  • Cr33pnD3a7h
    ilawynde you should have an invite to gmm in your notifications. Welcome!
  • Astarana
    Astarana
    ✭✭✭
    Update: 6/22/2017

Old Man Meta is full atm. I can do 1 of 3 things: (1) Add you to Gold Man Meta (10k per wk) in Vivec, (2) Add you to Sold Man Meta (5k per wk) in Daggerfall, (3) Put you on the OMM waiting list and add you likely on Sunday night when we kick people who haven’t paid in a while. Which will it be?

Can you add me to OMM waiting list (option #3)? I asked to be added first time around on May 26th.
    GT: Astarana
  • incomplete_name
    I'd like to be on waiting list also option 3.
    Gt: incomplete name
  • Cr33pnD3a7h
    Ok guys I added both of you. You will likely get an invite today.
  • Hearts_Wake
    Hearts_Wake
    ✭✭✭
    GT: WakeQQ
    not real social but ill hop in for thing s once in a while. Also props on holding yalls spot, ive bought so much from yall
    QQ.
  • BejaProphet
    BejaProphet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to join Old Man Meta if there is room, GT: RoyalPoetBeja
  • Cr33pnD3a7h
    I added you two to my waiting list. You should be able to get in Sunday night.
  • POps75p
    POps75p
    ✭✭✭✭
    I added you two to my waiting list. You should be able to get in Sunday night.

sent you an email to join about a week ago, no response

• Cr33pnD3a7h
    Sorry about that POps75p I never received it. I'll put you on the list as well and make sure you all get invites asap. Also, anyone wanting an invite can message me on xbox messenger and I will answer quick there.
  • Pureliquidacid
    Gt: iiGodLiike 305
  • DredNeck
    DredNeck
    Soul Shriven
    Hopefully you guys are still recruiting. Used to be in OMM a little while back. I'm sure I was removed for inactivity after having left the game for a bit. If you guys have room I would like to get back in. :)

GT: DredNeck45
    Edited by DredNeck on July 8, 2017 2:53PM
  • freelancer492
    Freelancer492
  • pac0_laub17_ESO
    pak0 la
  • Cr33pnD3a7h
    I've got you guys on my list. I'll see about adding you tonight if there is room. If not it will be Sunday evening.
  • MrDartherex
    If theres any room could i get an invite please.

GT: Dartherex
  • jmferris
    jmferris
    ✭✭
    I would be interested in an invite, if available. If not, I would appreciate being wait-listed for OMM.

GT: JMFerris

Thank you, in advance!
  • UNFORGIVEN_SOUL
    UNFORGIVEN_SOUL
    Soul Shriven
    LF invite, 9 Trait Crafter. GT UNF0RG1VEN S0UL.
    XBOX N/A GT UNF0RG1VEN S0UL
    DRAGONKNIGHT TANK / MAX CP
    9 TRAIT MASTER CRAFTER
  • hinz
    hinz
    Soul Shriven
    Would you please send an invite to GT: hinzhk? Thanks!