Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Do I have enough CP (330) to enjoy Vivec?

murdomac101
murdomac101
✭✭✭
Hey,

As the title says. Ive never played it as I thought my CP were too low. Following the most recent cp changes, will I be able to play and enjoy it (i.e. not be cannon fodder) or am I still too low?

Thanks

Mac
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You'll be fine. Everything is scaled.
  • Makato
    Makato
    ✭✭✭
    Your resources will have the same scaling you'll just miss out on 300 points to be spent but the diff isn't that great anymore now.
    You will be just fine :)
    PC/EU
    All factions all classes
    Autocorrect does not care bout what i write so i don't care bout my spelling
    LIZZURD IS LOVE LIZZURD IS LIFE !
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep.
  • murdomac101
    murdomac101
    ✭✭✭
    ok thanks, that's helpful.

and can any of you summarise the main difference in play styles between cp and no-cp pvp please?
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey,

As the title says. Ive never played it as I thought my CP were too low. Following the most recent cp changes, will I be able to play and enjoy it (i.e. not be cannon fodder) or am I still too low?

Thanks

Mac

Dont forget, a good set is part of the build.
  • Jurand80
    Jurand80
    ✭✭✭✭
  • murdomac101
    murdomac101
    ✭✭✭
    Juli'St wrote: »
    Hey,

Thanks

Mac

well, for months I've been loving my main - sDK running with 5 MA Clever Alchemist, 1L/1H monster (two wpn dmg), 3 x agility, and random poisoned 2HW and Bow (since I havent dont MA). I was really enjoying it! I pld the other day on the new azura and even with wpn dmg over 4k I just couldnt cut down a warden. Needless to say I'm now leveling a warden.

I've also got a fully leveled NB but I have hardly ever pld this in two years!!

I'm a casual player so I guess it's going to take me quite a while to figure out a decent set to run with now (for either my dk or nb).

any tips ? :)
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its designed for a player who just made a warden, with level 2 and no CP.. so.. yeah..?
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • Docmandu
    Docmandu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No... you have too many... if you spec them all, PvE will be a snor fest because of how easy everything is.
  • KILLING4ALIVING
    KILLING4ALIVING
    ✭✭✭
    Darlgon wrote: »
    Its designed for a player who just made a warden, with level 2 and no CP.. so.. yeah..?

lol are you serious? He is in the PVP section of the forum, he is clearly talking about the Vivec CP PVP campaign, not the new morrowind PVE content.
    I use to be a PVP'er like you but then I took a lag spike to the knee.
  • Dyride
    Dyride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey,

Thanks

Mac

well, for months I've been loving my main - sDK running with 5 MA Clever Alchemist, 1L/1H monster (two wpn dmg), 3 x agility, and random poisoned 2HW and Bow (since I havent dont MA). I was really enjoying it! I pld the other day on the new azura and even with wpn dmg over 4k I just couldnt cut down a warden. Needless to say I'm now leveling a warden.

I'm a casual player so I guess it's going to take me quite a while to figure out a decent set to run with now (for either my dk or nb).

Don't reroll over one fight or group of fights even. Learning to PVP is a long road full of dying.

For stam DK, Werewolf Hide/Bloodspawn with either Hundings or Fury. Another option is Bone Pirate paired with a damage set.
    Edited by Dyride on May 30, 2017 1:20PM
    V Є H Є M Є И C Є
      Ḍ̼̭͔yride

Revenge of the Bear

ØMNI
      Solongandthanksforallthef
      Revenge of the Hist
      Revenge of the Deer

Remember the Great Burn of of the Blackwater War!

#FreeArgonia
    1. murdomac101
      murdomac101
      ✭✭✭
      Dyride wrote: »
      Hey,

Thanks

Mac

Don't reroll over one fight or group of fights even. Learning to PVP is a long road full of dying.

For stam DK, Werewolf Hide/Bloodspawn with either Hundings or Fury. Another option is Bone Pirate paired with a damage set.

I have seem some vids of ww hide/fury (i think crescent and/or kodi?!) and it looked good. i guess worth trying to see if ok for new patch. I've got fury in HA and pretty sure ive got ww MA so i'll try to cobble something together.

I had ran fury/ravager in the past but hate the whole perma-block style
    2. Dyride
      Dyride
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Hey,

Thanks

Mac

I have seem some vids of ww hide/fury (i think crescent and/or kodi?!) and it looked good. i guess worth trying to see if ok for new patch. I've got fury in HA and pretty sure ive got ww MA so i'll try to cobble something together.

I had ran fury/ravager in the past but hate the whole perma-block style

Ravager/Fury doesn't really give enough max stam in my opinion. Plus I dislike relying on multiple procs and I find Fury is more reliable when outnumbered.

Running Healthy jewelry is good to make up for less health in medium armor and lets you get enough health to run different drink combinations.
      V Є H Є M Є И C Є
        Ḍ̼̭͔yride

Revenge of the Bear

ØMNI
        Solongandthanksforallthef
        Revenge of the Hist
        Revenge of the Deer

Remember the Great Burn of of the Blackwater War!

#FreeArgonia
      1. Minno
        Minno
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        Hey,

Thanks

Mac

Also, if you just created a build give it time for you to try it out. But ultimately you should be having fun with the character. Definitely reroll if you don't like the character or build you have picked.
        Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
        - Guild-lead for MV
        - Filthy Casual
      2. Brrrofski
        Brrrofski
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭✭✭
        Hey,

Thanks

Mac

By the way, are you running 5 alchemist armor?

It seems so. If you are, you can make your bow alchemist, free up a body bit (belt for example) and use a set piece and also use your 2h as set piece (so belt and 2h in same set. You can proc alchemist on back bar where you have 5) and it carries over to front bar where you have 4. So could get a leki belt and 2h for instance for even more weapon damage. Just remember to use potion on bow bar.
      3. Juli'St
        Juli'St
        ✭✭✭✭
        Hey,

Thanks

Mac

PRIDE for fury. Never happens here and i make a lot of AP :S
      4. murdomac101
        murdomac101
        ✭✭✭
        Brrrofski wrote: »
        Hey,

Thanks

Mac

By the way, are you running 5 alchemist armor?

It seems so. If you are, you can make your bow alchemist, free up a body bit (belt for example) and use a set piece and also use your 2h as set piece (so belt and 2h in same set. You can proc alchemist on back bar where you have 5) and it carries over to front bar where you have 4. So could get a leki belt and 2h for instance for even more weapon damage. Just remember to use potion on bow bar.

This is an awesome bit of advice. Thank you!!