The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Rewards

Lirkin
Lirkin
✭✭✭✭
Anyone think the reward for a scouting mission are worth it? I had to go way way into enemy area and then back and got 200 points. It takes way to long for that little point should be like 2000 or more.
  • KILLING4ALIVING
    KILLING4ALIVING
    ✭✭✭
    I don't do scouting missions. I did a couple when I first started pvp and came to the same conclusion that it is just not worth it.
    I use to be a PVP'er like you but then I took a lag spike to the knee.
  • mvffins
    mvffins
    ✭✭✭
    I think most people only pick up the Kill quest, and sometimes the Scroll quest when the scroll has already been taken. The capture and scout quests are just too random to efficiently do.
  • Makato
    Makato
    ✭✭✭
    Just pick it up for when u pass by one of the places... i'm not gonna run 10 mins to do a scouting mission XD
    And 200 ap is enough considering you have to press 1 button to complete it :open_mouth:
    PC/EU
    All factions all classes
    Autocorrect does not care bout what i write so i don't care bout my spelling
    LIZZURD IS LOVE LIZZURD IS LIFE !
  • Skyy
    Skyy
    ✭✭✭
    You just hold the quest until fortune finds you in the area.
  • Dracindo
    Dracindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Makato wrote: »
    Just pick it up for when u pass by one of the places... i'm not gonna run 10 mins to do a scouting mission XD
    And 200 ap is enough considering you have to press 1 button to complete it :open_mouth:

This is pretty much how you should run them.

But if you really want to focus on them:
    1. Get to the location.
    2. Write the report.
    3. Die and choose your respawn location.
    4. Profit (minus armor repair costs).
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No repair costs if you just kill yourself on the resource you just spotted.

I look at them as little incidental gains. I'll never run to a place just to scout it, but if we're farming a resource at a keep then I'll definitely scout something there or on the way.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma