The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Magplar PvP Healer/Dps Hybrid Build Ideas?

Gabe.godbe
Gabe.godbe
Soul Shriven
With the upcoming battegrounds, I really wanted to try this, and would love suggestions regarding gear and skills!

Currently I was thinking something like this;
Offensive bar - DW front bar or Destro staff with;
Entropy
Vampires Bane
Dark Flare
Purifying Light
Radiant Oppression or Other
Ulti- Solar Prison for AOE, or Soul strike since it's more spammable and a strong dot

Healing/Defensive back bar- Resto Staff
Mutagen
Combat Prayer
Ritual of Retribution or the other morph
Breath of life
Restoring Focus for added Surviveability
Ulti- Rememberence

Gear;
I was thinking something like Light Spinners 5 pc for extra penetration with heavy being the meta it can't hurt. (All impen)

And then a monster two piece that gives magicka regen or extra resistance, and willpower jewelry(not sure on the enchant yet)

Thief stone, because crit can be offensive or defensive

What I'm aiming for is a delicate balance of Healing, Support, surviveability, while being able to kill someone (even if it's a little slow)

I chose light armor because I'm positive there'll be a heavy armor nerf at some point, and this build is battle ground/Duel oriented.

So before putting myself through the huge grind on my fresh 50, I wanted input from all you knowledgeable folks!
Edited by Gabe.godbe on May 28, 2017 1:41AM
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not super far off from my build. I'd recommend a few extra Mage Guild abilities to pump up your magicka a bit though.
  • Gabe.godbe
    Gabe.godbe
    Soul Shriven
    What abilities do you recommend? Any info would be awesome! Haven't made a magicka character yet so I'm kinda wingin' it.

What are you running? What things do you seem to have trouble with?