The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

"Your login information is incorrect" - No, it isn't.

Rugrat
Rugrat
Soul Shriven
Keep getting this message. Purposely changed my password and yet it's still saying it's the wrong information when it's not.
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations, you have been hacked. .. or not. You did reset your account password at the account tab on top, not your forum password? They are different.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • Rugrat
    Rugrat
    Soul Shriven
    Darlgon wrote: »
    Congratulations, you have been hacked. .. or not. You did reset your account password at the account tab on top, not your forum password? They are different.
    Positive.

• Malic
    Malic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check your email, maybe youve been banned.
  • Rugrat
    Rugrat
    Soul Shriven
    Malic wrote: »
    Check your email, maybe youve been banned.
    Did not get any email, why would I be banned?
    I've reseted my password but I still can't get into the game, submitted a ticked 2 days ago yet no response.