The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Unable to Buy $79.99 Digital Collector's Upgrade

WhitC1935
WhitC1935
✭✭✭
I have tried to upgrade my game to the Morrowind $79.99 Digital Collector's Edition but get a message on the screen that "You don't qualify for this upgrade." Anyone know why?
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WhitC1935 wrote: »
    I have tried to upgrade my game to the Morrowind $79.99 Digital Collector's Edition but get a message on the screen that "You don't qualify for this upgrade." Anyone know why?

I am not sure where you are located but in the US the Digital Collector's Upgrade Edition is US $59.99. The Digital Collector's Edition (for new people that don't already own ESO) is $79.99. Are you sure you selected the correct product?
  • WhitC1935
    WhitC1935
    ✭✭✭

I am not sure where you are located but in the US the Digital Collector's Upgrade Edition is US $59.99. The Digital Collector's Edition (for new people that don't already own ESO) is $79.99. Are you sure you selected the correct product?

Thanks. I am in the US. I get the same message on the $59.99 upgrade. Only one I am able to buy is the basic upgrade for $39.39. Guess EOS just doesn't want my money.
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks. I am in the US. I get the same message on the $59.99 upgrade. Only one I am able to buy is the basic upgrade for $39.39. Guess EOS just doesn't want my money.

Hmm, they just finished some account maintenance. Maybe that is the issue. When you look on the account page, what version of the game does it list you having on the right side?
  • Astarana
    Astarana
    ✭✭✭
    Could it be because of the "Early Access" deal? I mean they already opened up the game for people who bought collector's edition? I might be mistaken though.
  • WhitC1935
    WhitC1935
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks again for the response. I just checked the store again and the $59.99 Digital Upgrade is now showing I can purchase. Originally I had come in from the game's character selection screen. This time I just accessed the store from the EOS page.
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks again for the response. I just checked the store again and the $59.99 Digital Upgrade is now showing I can purchase. Originally I had come in from the game's character selection screen. This time I just accessed the store from the EOS page.

Ah, glad you got it sorted out. And, welcome to Vvardenfell. :smiley: