Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can I transfer my character from pc to ps4?

russelmmendoza
russelmmendoza
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm getting bored grinding in the ps4. I got use to playing my 300cp nb on my pc coz it kick ass.
ESO on ps4 looks awesome for me but I enjoy playing on pc because of my nb 300 cp.

Will there be a character transfer service or not. Since your done with the morrowind thing.
I'm willing to pay 5000 crown for this service if its going to happen.

More Power and God Bless.

Best Answer

• JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I seriously doubt they will offer it any time soon. This topic comes up a lot and I have never seen ZOS indicate that they are even considering it.

I suspect it would require a significant amount of development resources for a limited return unfortunately.
    Answer ✓
  • everec
    everec
    Soul Shriven
    Amen!
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    5000 is barely the cost of a special mount those days :-/

+ the reasons provided already that ZOS has never followed on this

Probably wont happen
  • DaneWilson87
    I'm getting bored grinding in the ps4. I got use to playing my 300cp nb on my pc coz it kick ass.
    ESO on ps4 looks awesome for me but I enjoy playing on pc because of my nb 300 cp.

Will there be a character transfer service or not. Since your done with the morrowind thing.
    I'm willing to pay 5000 crown for this service if its going to happen.

More Power and God Bless.

I've been begging for this. And I don't even care about the characters. I bought two versions of the game. And the accounts are linked. I just want Crown Store purchases to be shared. And that is not difficult. That is merely seeing which items were bought on one account and crediting them to both. Not asking for character/achievement/etc. migration. Just look at my receipts!
    Dane Wilson
    Argonian Templar Tank [PS4]
    Argonian Warden Tank [PC]