The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PC NA server is down?

• olivesforge
    olivesforge
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still unable here as well.
    PCNA | Aldmeri Dominion
    OlivesForge / Swiss Army Templar | Twink of Insanity / Gankblade | Olivesisnotonfire / Annoying Sorc | E. Angus / Magicka Pigeon-Thrower | K. Angus / Stamina Pigeon-Thrower
    Personage of note in:
    Dominant Dominion | Ethereal Traders Union | Knights of the Istari | CoC | Cyrodiil FG
  • Darth_Trumpious
    Darth_Trumpious
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Gina, the PC client works now but steam version still cant connect to the server. Thanks for checking
  • Balgost
    Balgost
    ✭✭✭
    I'm still timing out too.
  • Yuresis
    Yuresis
    Soul Shriven
    Can't login either, login server timing out
  • ProfesseurFreder
    ProfesseurFreder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    See, this is one thing that the forums are good for: when a glitch like this happens, we can come here and learn that It's Not Us.That's especially helpful when the message drops the "you don;t have permission to be in this zone" bomb!
    "Nothing by which all human passion and hope and folly can be mirrored and then proved ever was just a game."
    -- William Faulkner.
  • DragonDreads
    DragonDreads
    ✭✭
    yeah still down. Had enough time to load up the dishwasher though, so not all wasted time.

Edit: Steam client
    Edited by DragonDreads on May 25, 2017 2:50PM
  • sentientomega
    sentientomega
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Gina, the PC client works now but steam version still cant connect to the server. Thanks for checking

I can confirm that this solution works, thank you. :)
  • BloodWolfe
    BloodWolfe
    ✭✭✭✭

Still can't login... Steam version.
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thunderstorm in server-room :)
  • BossXV
    BossXV
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm in
  • raykai12000b16_ESO
    raykai12000b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    im in the game with some other ppl in PVP map.
    [Guild]:
    <The Dredge [DDGE]> Daggerfall Covenant | International | PvX | Adult Community | TS3+Mic required |http://ddge.zapto.org
    [Addon Author] :
    My addon : Reloadui Extra Slash Commands
  • heyjrey
    heyjrey
    ✭✭✭
    tried to open the game without steam because apparently steam is the problem rn, and it wanted me to purchase morrowind again -_- so now i guess im stuck waiting again :disappointed:
    EP Home Faction CP: 800+
    Vivec/Trueflame/Kaalgrontiid: Home Campaign
    Delia Moreau - Khajiit | Stamblade | PvE
    Sloppy Thirds* - Bosmer | Stamblade | PvP
    Tazia Mouse-Chaser - Khajiit | Stamblade | PvE
    Waterfalls - Altmer | Magsorc | PvP
    Datwun Puffs Tuff - Argonian | Magplar | PvP Healer
    Rotting Thot - Altmer | Magnecro | PvE Healer
    Count ßlockula - Argonian | StamDK | PvE Tank
    Jim Geezus Beam - Argonian | Magplar | PvE Healer

Red Nirn Reserve, Diswun's Wares, Welkynd, SOB (rip)

• ncurry_ESO
    ncurry_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Still can not connect, server timeout Steam client
  • Rollerdog
    Rollerdog
    Soul Shriven
    Figured out the problem: The build # (7-digit number after 3.0.5) is a palindrome.
  • Yuresis
    Yuresis
    Soul Shriven
    I can log into the game without STEAM but the client says I don't own Morrowind because i bought it through steam....
  • TheRealPotoroo
    TheRealPotoroo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I shut Steam down and logged in using the Bethesda launcher, but I bought both ESO and Morrowind from Bethesda. I remember doing this once before when Steam stuffed up.
    PC NA, PC EU

"Instead of taking the best of the dolmens (predictable rotation), the best of the geysers (scalability based on number of players), and the best of the dragons (map location and health indicators) and adding them together to make a fun and dynamic world event scenario, they gave us....... harrowstorms." https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6850523/#Comment_6850523
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    babedenny wrote: »
    I noticed the dolmen rotation reversed direction too.

That's player generated. If you're starting a Dolmen rotation, you get to control the direction.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    If you all are on Steam and having trouble logging in, make sure you completely close the ESO patcher before you try to log in again. Let us know if that works?
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Chakei
    Chakei
    ✭✭✭
    Was able to login by bypassing the steam launcher but, as with others, need the code for Morrowind.
  • BloodWolfe
    BloodWolfe
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you all are on Steam and having trouble logging in, make sure you completely close the ESO patcher before you try to log in again. Let us know if that works?

This works. I closed the patcher as soon as I clicked "Play" and it let me in this time but when the patcher/launcher is open it won't let me log in.
  • Chakei
    Chakei
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno This did work, although when tried previously it did not. Seems ok now.
  • Rollerdog
    Rollerdog
    Soul Shriven
    Gina -- that worked -- thanks
  • apostate9
    apostate9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's cute, but what happened?
    Sorry about that, everyone! You should be able to log back in immediately.

ygqVx.gif

What would you do with the information? Like what if she said:

"A misconfigured software firewall blocked the Coherence port, causing the cluster to overload some of the nodes, and initiated a cascading out-of-memory error on the middle tier."

Would you feel better?

Just log in and play. Calm down.
    Edited by apostate9 on May 25, 2017 3:33PM
  • Yuresis
    Yuresis
    Soul Shriven

Exited STEAM client, restarted and can now log in and access Morrowind content.
  • Sneaky-Snurr
    Sneaky-Snurr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Experienced some unusual lag spikes in Sotha Sil earlier. That must've probably evolved into full-blown disconnects.
    Edited by Sneaky-Snurr on May 25, 2017 4:00PM
    The Order of the Shadows: Nightmare
      EP CP810 Nightblade
      AD CP810 Templar
      AD CP810 Dragon Knight
      AD Lvl 25 Sorceror
      DC Lvl 23 Nightblade
    {PC•NA•no-CP Ravenwatch}

Shadow hide you. -Unknown
    There is no clean fight in a war. -Shun Izaki
  • SonofThunder
    SonofThunder
    ✭✭✭
    Not really, because that sounds like made up nonsense using a few technical buzzwords here and there.

Just a high level explanation of today's *** up would be nice.

apostate9 wrote: »
    That's cute, but what happened?
    Sorry about that, everyone! You should be able to log back in immediately.

ygqVx.gif

What would you do with the information? Like what if she said:

"A misconfigured software firewall blocked the Coherence port, causing the cluster to overload some of the nodes, and initiated a cascading out-of-memory error on the middle tier."

Would you feel better?

Just log in and play. Calm down.