Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Datamining] All Furnishing Items and Furniture Crafting Plans

• Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry if I did not update my posts here but all luxury items for past weeks are on eso-styles in the gallery section, you can check on t he furniture table for "Purchase : luxury vendor" to have a list

this week sales are about torture (heavily daedric style) in Crypt > Torture category
    - Iron Cross (10834gold)
    - Iron Cross, Large (27084gold)
    - Iron Maiden Chained (21667gold)

next week, my guess (from all existing datamined furnitures) would be that items would be the complementary torture items :
    - Torture Wheel (legendary)
    - Torture Rack (epic)
    - Body Cage (epic)

everything is on http://eso-styles.com/furnitures-gallery/
  • Mush55
    Mush55
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry I really don't get all this and I mean no disrespect to anyone, but with all the things that are wrong with the game lack of any meaning full endgame nerfs to classes and just general boredom that comes with running the same pledges over and over for the last 12 months.

Why for the love of god dose Zos seem to put more effort into this housing crap ? If I want to build I will go play sim city not an mmo........................................................................................
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    well that's a bit off topic but i'll try to explain some concepts here.

Housing in teso has been a Very strong request from the player community even before TESO was released and has never ceased to be that way ever since.
    Indeed the current housing system is not "complete" and far from over in terms of capabilities. Improvments are required and at the current stage it may lack some interest for hardcore PVE/PVP players.

as about going to sim city instead of a MMO if you wanna build... well Housing and specifically house furnishing has been a part of the MMO universe since Ultima Online (one of the fathers of MMO) back in 1998 and it was one of the main aspects of the game, the physical items in houses. Since then, almost every MMO has had housing components in them because players crave for them. Housing is community bonding, it is not only about building it is about home decorating and sharing your creations with your friends and have parties in houses.

so well.... housing is not a pure "fluff" option, it should be part of the aspects of the games. what IS fluff can be the furnitures themselves but not the fact of having a home or to decorate it.

For myself, my interest in homes is mainly to display trophies and souvenirs from my adventures, rather than having luxury or fluff items. but "souvenirs" except from the busts at the moment, are quite scarce ... and armor / weapons gallery are impossible so far...

• Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    as a quick update on http://eso-styles.com

I have updated the furniture table with the 636 new furniture with Morrowind, they are all referenced, with info on costs, and source when available.

I have gathered all pictures from Achievement vendors, Craftable and Crown store available furniture which represent 480 pictures more than two thirds of the new ones.

You can check specifically new furniture pictures by looking for "Yes *" in the got picture search column on the furniture table.
    Edited by Llogwey on May 26, 2017 4:06PM
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry if I did not update info on past weeks but here it is :

On May 13rd & 14th 2017 : theme was - as I had said - "Torture part 2"

- Torture Rack ( Epic, Undercroft > Torture, 5000g)
    - Body Cage ( Epic, Undercroft > Torture, 5000g)
    - Torture Wheel ( Legendary, Undercroft > Torture, 100000g)

there were no furnitures due to a bug for May 20th&21st and May 27th&28th

On June 3rd & 4th 2017 : theme was "Statuary part 1"

- Statue Base, Square ( Superior, Structures > Blocks, 2500g)
    - Statue, Light ( Epic, Courtyard > Statues, 27084g)
    - Statue, Faith ( Epic, Courtyard > Statues, 27084g)

On June 10th & 11th 2017 : theme was "Statuary part 2"

- Statue, Order ( Epic, Courtyard > Statues, 27084g)
    - Statue, Truth ( Epic, Courtyard > Statues, 27084g)
    - Statue, Justice ( Epic, Courtyard > Statues, 27084g)
    - Statue Base, Circular ( Epic, Structures > Blocks, 5417g)

This week, on June 17th & 18th 2017 : theme is : "Dark Brotherhood part 1"

- Brotherhood Candelabra, Table ( Superior, Lighting > Candles, 2500g)
    - Brotherhood Tapestry ( Epic, Parlor > Tapestries, 10834g)
    - Brotherhood Stained Glass Window ( Legendary, Undercroft > Symbolic Decr, 107143g)

Next Week we SHOULD have "Dark Brotherhood part 2" which are :

- Brotherhood Ledger, Stand ( Superior, Library > Supplies, estimated : 2500+ gold)
    - Brotherhood Candelabra, Floor ( Epic, Lighting > Candles, estimated : 5000+ gold)
    - Brotherhood Banner, Large ( Epic, Parlor > Banners, estimated : 5000+ gold)
    - Brotherhood Plaque, Wolf ( Epic, Parlor > Banners, estimated : 10000+ gold)

You can find all those furniture on http://eso-styles.com either in the Gallery or in the table by category (slow loading) you can also get more info on the forthcoming items along with their ingame link you can copy/paste inside the game to have a look at the item tooltip with icon.

I'll try to keep this thread updated or create a new one... Also please note that I am trying to completly revamp eso-styles furniture sections to make it faster and more ergonomic in the future but it takes time and money... so please be patient :)

• Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    in order to make things simple, I have created a new product catalog page dedicated to the Luxury Vendor Zanil Theran in Coldharbour

you can find it here http://eso-styles.com/luxury-vendor/

All pictures and info are provided, and you can sort item by category, quality or release date
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    as foreseen, the new furnitures this week are

- Brotherhood Ledger, Stand ( Superior, Library > Supplies, estimated : 4000 gold)
    - Brotherhood Candelabra, Floor ( Epic, Lighting > Candles, estimated : 8125 gold)
    - Brotherhood Banner, Large ( Epic, Parlor > Banners, estimated : 27084gold)
    - Brotherhood Plaque, Wolf ( Epic, Parlor > Banners, estimated : 27084gold)

You can have detailed info and picture of all new Luxury vendor furnitures, sorted by date here :

http://eso-styles.com/luxury-vendor/

Next week there is a chance theme will be either blue lights, or Yokudan or Tombstones...

Edited by Llogwey on June 24, 2017 9:51AM
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    this week we see new items released with Morrowind Chapter at the luxury merchant (that's the first time new furnitures from Morrowind are released, others from Homestead generation still remain to be released in the future)

this week, the theme is "Dwarven Architecture, Part 1",

all new furnitures are available on http://eso-styles.com/luxury-vendor/

- Dwarven Fountain, Forged (Legendary, Courtyard > Fountains, 53571g)
    - Dwarven Pillars, Forged (Epic, Courtyard > Posts and Pillars, 10834g)
    - Dwarven Clock, Deactivated (Epic, Workshop > Pipes and Mechanisms, 16250g)

Knowing this, we can already know what furnitures will be next week "Dwarven Architecture, Part 2"

- Dwarven Schematics, Technical (Epic, Gallery > Art) it looks like a blueprint map on the wall
    - Dwarven Crystal, Mechanism (Legendary, Workshop > Pipes and Mechanisms) it looks like those pedestals with diamond shaped orange crystal at the top. it has light, sound and is interactable
    - Dwarven Orrery, Reference (Epic, Workshop > Pipes and Mechanisms) a static small scale orrery, not interactable
    Edited by Llogwey on July 1, 2017 2:18PM
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    as I thought, this week is "Dwarven Architecture, Part 2"

- Dwarven Schematics, Technical (Epic, Gallery > Art, 8125gold) it looks like a blueprint map on the wall
    - Dwarven Crystal, Mechanism (Legendary, Workshop > Pipes and Mechanisms, 53571g) it looks like those pedestals with diamond shaped orange crystal at the top. it has light, sound and is interactable
    - Dwarven Orrery, Reference (Epic, Workshop > Pipes and Mechanisms, 27084g) a static small scale orrery, not interactable

all available with pictures and information here http://eso-styles.com/luxury-vendor/

As for next two weeks, I can't be certain but if items are from Morrowind again, it COULD be among the following ones (based on contiguous itemID numbers):

- Daedric Platform, Sarcophagus
    - Daedric Sarcophagus, Sealed
    - Daedric Brazier, Ritual
    - Daedric Urn, Ritual
    - Daedric Chest, Sealed
    - Daedric Throne, Skulls
    - Daedric Chandelier, Spiked

Edited by Llogwey on July 8, 2017 6:22AM
  • Nighn_9
    Nighn_9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    still no proper ladder....
    NA / PC
    November Beta 2013
    WEBSITE LINK MY TWITCH
    WEBSITE LINK MY YOUTUBE
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    and could you be more specific?

• Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    as planned, we have Daedric furniture this week

- Daedric Platform, Sarcophagus (8125g, Epic, Undercroft>Sacred Pieces)
    - Daedric Sarcophagus, Sealed (27084g, Epic, Undercroft>Grave Goods)
    - Daedric Brazier, Ritual (10834g, Epic, Lighting>Braziers)

Next week should be :
    - Daedric Urn, Ritual
    - Daedric Chest, Sealed
    - Daedric Throne, Skulls
    - Daedric Chandelier, Spiked

All info and images available on :
    http://eso-styles.com/luxury-vendor/
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    as foreseen again, and except for one, this week is daedric furniture part2

- Daedric Chest, Sealed (8125g, epic ,Suite > Trunks)
    - Daedric Chandelier, Spiked (8125g, epic, Lighting > Chandeliers)
    - Daedric Throne, Skulls (free, legendary, Gallery > thrones)

well i have a simple guess next week should be the "Velothi theme" with maybe some of the following :

- Velothi Shroud, Mourning
    - Velothi Candle, Mourning
    - Velothi Cerecloth, Prayer
    - Velothi Seat, Meditation
    - Velothi Kneeler, Prayer
    - Velothi Podium of Recitation
    - Velothi Urn, Burial
    - Velothi Altar, Sacrificial

• Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    well I was wrong this time.... this week theme is Vvardenfell flora

- Vvardenfell Glowstalk, Sprout (2500g, superior, Lighting > Enchanted Light)
    - Vvardenfell Glowstalk, Young (5417g, epic, Lighting > Enchanted Light)
    - Vvardenfell Glowstalk, Strong (10834g, epic, Lighting > Enchanted Light)
    - Vvardenfell Glowstalk, Towering (16250g, epic, Lighting > Enchanted Light)

pictures & information available at : http://eso-styles.com/luxury-vendor/

next week should be if logic follows :

- Vvardenfell Pitcher Plants, Hanging Bunch (Epic, Conservatory > Plants)
    - Vvardenfell Mushrooms, Bloodtooth (Epic, Conservatory > Mushrooms)
    - Vvardenfell Mushrooms, Lavaburst (Epic, Conservatory > Mushrooms)
    - Vvardenfell Coral Plant, Young (Epic, Conservatory > Aquatic)

Edited by Llogwey on July 29, 2017 12:19AM
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    Furniture big update :

in anticipation of the "Horns of the Reach" DLC release, I datamined and gathered pics of all possible furnitures that will become available (there are others but I don't have access to them yet)

so far 162 new images of yet to be released furnitures can be found as preview on this dedicated page :

http://eso-styles.com/forthcoming-released/

Enjoy

(NB: i'll be away for two weeks so I may not be able to put informations on time for DLC release or for Luxury vendors next two week ends, but I'll do it on my return...)
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @Llogwey I enjoy seeing your predictions for lux vendor stuff and other furniture related info:)
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    well you won't have lux vendor for two weeks i'm afraid i won't have access to internet :( but I asked some guys to buy me the stuff so i can do it when i'm back...

I suppose everybody has to take vacations at some point :)
  • PurpleRosa
    PurpleRosa
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the time to take to do this, and your wonderful site, i use it often, and check it often so I can get excited about upcoming furnishings!

Also enjoy your vacation!
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ooo geese and rabbits for the kitchen yes. Very nice.

This one has been hoping for these.

Now to hope they are reasonable to obtain yes.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would not like to lower your expectations but these are the ones from the release of homestead....which have never been available so far..the only change is that the PREVIEW gas become available which means the will be for sale on Crown store at some point....
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The goose, rabbit and deer carcasses are on the crown store on PTS. If they are craftable I don't know where to find the plans yet..

Have a great vacation @Llogwey !
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please move this to the housing subforum where it won't be buried
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well back from holidays and published all the items from last two weeks.

Just added this week foreseen velothi items :

- Velothi Kneeler, Prayer (3000g, Superior, Undercroft > Sacred Pieces)
    - Velothi Podium of Recitation (37500g, Legendary, Library > Desks)
    - Velothi Urn, Burial (10834g, Epic, Undercroft > Grave Goods)
    - Velothi Altar, Sacrificial (10834g, Epic, Undercroft > Grave Goods)

all viewable at http://eso-styles.com/luxury-vendor/

I actually don't have a lot of ideas for what next week could be :/ It could be Velothi again (paintings or triptich) or Vvardenfell flora again...Unless they decide to release old Homestead generation unreleased ones (yokudan stuff, blue crystall stuff, daedric stuff, or mushroom stuff)

• Sticky_Paws
    Sticky_Paws
    ✭✭✭
    Ooo geese and rabbits for the kitchen yes. Very nice.

This one has been hoping for these.

Now to hope they are reasonable to obtain yes.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Agreed! Now if I can only find that garlic provisioning design...
    Edited by Sticky_Paws on August 23, 2017 6:47AM
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps there were new items added with Update 15 for the Lux vendor?

We already have had two weeks of Velothi so I doubt we will get a third.
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    well I have datamined all items from update 15 already I have even posted all I could on eso-styles.com gallery (here http://eso-styles.com/forthcoming-released/) , but I don't see a schema on what will come next I have many guesses but of course it won't be a third velothi.

• Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Llogwey wrote: »
    well I have datamined all items from update 15 already I have even posted all I could on eso-styles.com gallery (here http://eso-styles.com/forthcoming-released/) , but I don't see a schema on what will come next I have many guesses but of course it won't be a third velothi.

@Llogwey

What are your guesses if you don't mind sharing.
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    well, if they release old Homestead unreleased items that matches luxury vendor range it could be :

blue crystal/light theme : (possible because 5 items in a row, small ones, for a single week)
    Blue Flame Candles
    Blue Crystal Cluster
    Blue Crystal Spire
    Blue Crystal Fragments
    Blue Flame Brazier

Yokudan theme : (not sure about those ones )
    Yokudan Sarcophagus
    Yokudan Sarcophagus Lid
    Yokudan Tapestry
    Yokudan Wall Embellishment
    Yokudan Throne
    Yokudan Sitting Griffin Statue

Tombstone theme : (probable because 8 items = 2 weeks sales for Luxury vendor)
    Tombstone, Engraved, Clover
    Tombstone, Engraved, Imp
    Tombstone, Cracked
    Tombstone, Engraved, Plain
    Tombstone, Engraved, Ram
    Tombstone, Engraved, Decorative
    Tombstone, Engraved, Order of the Hour
    Tombstone, Small

if Morrowind generation : (possible because 4 items in a row, for a single week)

Mushroom theme :
    Mushroom, Lavaburst Bud
    Mushroom, Lavaburst cluster
    Mushroom, Lavaburst Patch
    Mushroom, Lavaburster

or yet other Velothi items .... (but that would make too much)

if Horns of the Reach generation :

Vines :
    Vine, Bloodroot Wriggler
    Vine, Bloodroot Mangler
    Vine, Bloodroot Grasper
    Vine, Bloodroot Stems

Orsinium theme : (probable because 8 items = 2 weeks sales for Luxury vendor)
    Orsinium Tent, Chief's
    Orsinium Relief, Malacath
    Orsinium Statue, Honor's Rest
    Orsinium Statue, Head
    Orsinium Totem, Strength
    Orsinium Totem, Honor
    Orsinium Totem, Obedience
    Orsinium Sarcophagus, Warrior's

Reach theme : (probable because 8 items = 2 weeks sales for Luxury vendor)
    Reach Bowl, Nirncrux
    Reach Vine, Bloodroot Sprout
    Reach Vine, Bloodroot Tendril
    Reach Grinder, Nirncrux
    Reach Skull, Mammoth
    Reach Tent, Camp
    Reach Sapling, Briarheart
    Reach Briarheart, Blood Red

• Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Llogwey

Thank you. Your the best

I'm gonna guess and say, mushrooms, then we'll get the Reach stuff.
    Edited by Paazhahdrimaak on August 25, 2017 3:11PM
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    personnaly I'd really like the blue light or yokudan, logically these are the furnitures that we missed during the two weeks of "bug" with no luxury furnitures at all...