The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

You do not qualify for this product. Morrowind

Sibenice
Sibenice
✭✭✭✭
stlcs3vc68cp.png

It's been like this for a while. I put in a ticket and have gotten no response. Maybe someone here can get it solved so I don't have to wait weeks for them to reply to buy it.
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you already own the base game? If so, you want the cheaper upgrade instead of that.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You seem to own the base game already, since you've been posting here for several months. That means you want the Digital Collector's Edition upgrade, not the Digital Collector's Edition.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.