The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Was the CP Point Loss fixed?

Mordenkainen
Mordenkainen
✭✭✭✭
Sooo.. with early access at the door I remember there was an issue on the PTS we lost all points we had put into Magician/Warlord due to them being removed.

Was that fixed? Or do I need to reset my champion points before I go to bed?
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They will be auto matically refunded for free and they are gone so.... ZOS says to you.... off.
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • Mordenkainen
    Mordenkainen
    ✭✭✭✭
    DHale wrote: »
    They will be auto matically refunded for free and they are gone so.... ZOS says to you.... off.

Not sure I follow.

Can you word this a little more clear, please?
    Edited by Mordenkainen on May 22, 2017 4:50AM
  • engramz
    engramz
    ✭✭
    After today's patch all Champion Points will be automatically reset when you first log in. Magician & Warlord are being removed entirely.
  • Mordenkainen
    Mordenkainen
    ✭✭✭✭
    engramz wrote: »
    After today's patch all Champion Points will be automatically reset when you first log in. Magician & Warlord are being removed entirely.

Ah excellent, that's what I was looking for. Thank you very much.