Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please let us purchase Crown Store items we own on one Server on the other ones as well

selescionb16_ESO
selescionb16_ESO
Soul Shriven
Hey,

I'm playing on PS4 EU and recently I've made friends with people on the NA server. So I created a character there. I was of course aware that my CP and characters wouldn't be available on the NA server (which is fine) but I was very very disapointed to see that all my costumes, mounts and other stuff I purchased in the Crown Store on EU weren't available either.

So first off... in every MMO I've played before such things were account bound and available on other servers as well but... whatever.

My suggestion - so that you guys can earn even more money - would be that you could at least make stuff I purchased on EU purchaseable on NA as well. I'm willing to spend some crowns on certain mounts and costumes again because I really love them.

I know that this would prolly be hard to implement cross platform but at least cross server should work, right?

Cheers!
  • Calsifer
    Calsifer
    ✭✭✭
    If. . . ZOS were to allow that, you Wouldn't WASTE. . . . er, um. . . . . "wisely" invest your hard earned money in gamble boxes. . .