The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Werewolf+Vampire bites for SALE

Kozato
Kozato
✭✭✭
980 gold a bite (or best offer). Contact (friend/send mail) @BlitzWing97 or @Kozato respectively. We wanna be friendly players :smile:
Edited by Kozato on May 5, 2017 6:39PM
  • xb1LL_mr_sir_LL
    xb1LL_mr_sir_LL
    ✭✭✭
    u cant sell stuff on forums.
  • Rowjoh
    Rowjoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dude, you can only bite once a week so thats 980g a week lol.

You can earn that just by killing stuff in the time it takes to post on here, and most guilds have lots of players that give bites for free anyway.

If you want to make good gold quickly I'd be very happy to tell you how. For free o:)
    Edited by Rowjoh on May 15, 2017 10:45AM
  • manustecta
    manustecta
    ✭✭✭
    Kozato wrote: »
    980 gold a bite (or best offer). Contact (friend/send mail) @BlitzWing97 or @Kozato respectively. We wanna be friendly players :smile:
    You want to be frendly, but you selling bites for 980 gold.
    Why dont you show yours ¨friendliness¨ and give those bites for free?

To everyone contact me ingame @manustecta i will give you vampire and wereworlf bites FOR FREE!
    To all players dont be stupid and give money for something that supposed to be allways FREE!
    Edited by manustecta on May 20, 2017 4:36PM
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear."
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,http://

This post is to let you know that we've felt it necessary to close this thread. The reason being that this thread is meant to advertise the buying of in-game services with gold. While trading is encouraged in-game, we like to avoid users publicly arranging trades on the forums. If users would like to offer free werewolf/vampire bites, you may do so on one of these threads here. Again, these are for free offers only.

Thank you for understanding!
    Edited by [Deleted User] on May 20, 2017 5:53PM
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.