Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Wardens of Nirn - New PvE Guild

jordanlp96
Wardens of Nirn (no relation to the class), is mainly a PvE Guild. If you are looking for people to group with on Pledges, Trials, Dungeons, Delves, levelling, etc. then feel free to message i JordanP v on Xbox for an invite!
You can do whatever you want in the guild (within reason, obviously), PvE or PvP, but Guild events will mainly be organised around PvE events.
  • house463
    house463
    Does your guild have people around in the day time? (uk)
  • jordanlp96
    house463 wrote: »
    Does your guild have people around in the day time? (uk)

I literally started it. It will be for anyone active who wants to join though, so I'd think that there's be a few by the time there's a few more members!
  • jordanlp96
    Up to 15 members so far, a few have already been promoted after partaking in a dungeon run. We now have a Guild Store and a pretty sweet looking tabard.
    We have many players at low levels and a few at CP level, so plenty of opportunity to group either with high levels or low levels for new characters and plenty of help available! People are on all throughout the day.
  • jordanlp96
    We now have close to 50 members. There is a proper ranking and leadership setup in place and a clear structure to moving through them.
    There is also a Guild Discord, the invite link will be found in the 'About Us' section of the Guild!
    We are in the process of building a Guild House, which when completed will provide the basis to training and combat honing events.
    Message me or SevenSinWrath for an invite.
    Edited by jordanlp96 on May 23, 2017 10:56PM
  • jordanlp96
    60 members, we run dungeons every day and still need people to take leadership in the Guild. Message i JordanP v, Azzagamerz101, e0b1ff, or SevenSinWrath for an invite.
  • EvBogaert
    EvBogaert
    Soul Shriven
    Pls Invite GT: bogie73
  • blackelf74
    hi,please can send an invite for me?
    my Gamertag is : II ENTITY IT II

thank you.