The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Returning MMO-Player looking for a PVX Guild

Ralzek
Ralzek
Soul Shriven
Hi Folks!

I am a returning mmoholoic thats been on a heaitus for 7 years. Started playing ESO quite resentley but i havent rely decieded on a main yet. Previeusley in other mmos i have mostley played the roles of a DD and tank. I am looking for a mature guild that can provided with teaching and social fun times to explore the world of tamriel with. I am a mechanily focus player and thend to go deep in to the nitty greitty of the mechanics of the game and is genrally quite social. If you have any questions pleas ask here or catch me in game @Ralzek

I hope the hear from you soon!

GLHF