Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pickpocketing Furnishings and Blueprints

grumpybird
grumpybird
✭✭
Here is a list of items that I have looted from Pickpocketing NPC's, I listed the places that I've had definite drops where I could remember them:

Alchemists: Mushrooms, Poison Pax Group - Masbayat house in Hews Bane
Artisans: Rough Axe, Practical
Beggars: Rough Bread, Morsel
Cultists & Priests: Human skull - lots of them in Vukhel Guard, Auridon
Drunkards: Breton Mug Full and Liquor Bottle
Fishers: Large and small Fish, Rough Spear Fishing and Rough Rod Fishing - Ebonheart Argonian area
Guards: Bounty poster - high elf male from guard outside Evermore, Bankorai at the Eastern Evermore Wayshrine entrance
Healers: Lasting candle - there are a few in Shad Astula, Deshaan
Labourers: Furniture designs
Mages: Lesser and Common Soul gems - lots in in Shad Astula, Deshaan
Outlaws: Gaming Die - there are 2 in Hews Bane above mages/fighters guild on the wooden balcony
Pilgrims: Lasting Candle
Scholars: Letter, Personal - Vilia's, Pilpo's, Flora's, and Castellan's houses Kvatch
Students: Inkwell - lots in Shad Astula, Deshaan
Vampires: Furniture Plans for both coffin case and coffin lid - Darano house in Hews Bane

CGPsaint has compiled 2 fantastic guides on where to get thrones:

Blueprint: Wood Elf Throne, Vine:
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/340853/where-to-find-the-blueprint-wood-elf-throne-vine#latest

Blueprint: Breton Throne, Ruler's:
https://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/68mwqs/guide_where_to_find_the_blueprint_breton_throne/

Anyone care to share any others?
Happy thieving :)
Edited by ZOS_Phoenix on April 4, 2023 2:41PM
  • Mephisto939
    Mephisto939
    ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome list thanks. You get the throne blueprints from nobles. I got the orcish throne praxis from scarp keep yesterday. It took me 170 pickpocket successes to get it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldCqzDjFrCY
    Why did the Dunmer cross the road?
    Apparently to get stuck in an eternal load screen!
  • Jadednatas
    Jadednatas
    ✭✭✭
    Where is darano house in hew's bane.. checked map an walked around main part of city but didn't see it (the vampires for coffin plans)

Please and thank you
  • Reivax
    Reivax
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great list, thank you!
    I have a bunch of inkwells and rough bread morsels, and now I know where I got the gaming die from.
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jadednatas wrote: »
    Where is darano house in hew's bane.. checked map an walked around main part of city but didn't see it (the vampires for coffin plans)

Please and thank you

@Jadednatas Red X marks the spot. I got the blueprint for the lid today but no luck on the coffin.

16ifb6s.jpg
    Edited by Hippie4927 on May 2, 2017 5:05PM
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Jadednatas
    Jadednatas
    ✭✭✭
    Hippie4927 wrote: »
    Jadednatas wrote: »

Please and thank you

@Jadednatas Red X marks the spot. I got the blueprint for the lid today but no luck on the coffin.

16ifb6s.jpg

Thank you very much
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To the OP: barring the coffin lid/case, did you also find furniture PLANS, or were you only able to pickpocket the crafted items?
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • VolvoXX
    VolvoXX
    ✭✭✭
    Saucy_Jack wrote: »
    To the OP: barring the coffin lid/case, did you also find furniture PLANS, or were you only able to pickpocket the crafted items?

Vampires are dropping the plan for Coffin Case and Lid, not the item.
    PC (EU) | DC
    Legio Mortuum
  • grumpybird
    grumpybird
    ✭✭
    @Mephisto939 grats on the throne plans and thanks for sharing the info :)
  • grumpybird
    grumpybird
    ✭✭

As far as I can make out all NPC's have a chance to drop a random plan. I have looted lots of plans from varying NPC's of varying quality - including purple plans but that really does seem to be random.

So far the only consistant plans are the coffin case/lid and the thrones.

I have heard talk of a the Khajiit skooma bubbler plans but I've not looted that anywhere and I don't know who (if anyone) drops it.
  • lientier
    lientier
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stolen Placeables I posted some in that forum thread...
    thank you anyway
    PC-EU @lientier
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ gumpybird - Thanks for the mention. I'm currently working out an efficient route for the Orcish Thrones and hope to have a guide ready soon. Also, to add to your list:

Drunkards: Redguard Tankard, Full - All cities

Assassins: Skull, Human - Wayrest

Guards: One of the easiest places for this is Rawl'kha, as the lack of city walls makes it easy to escape when caught conducting your nefarious activities, and there's two really convenient entrances to the Outlaw's Refuge. It does not appear that the type of poster is bound by region, as I've looted the Breton and Orc sheets from Rawl'kha Guards.
    Edited by CGPsaint on May 3, 2017 2:28PM
    "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs—horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
  • lientier
    lientier
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good place for skulls is also cultists in Vulkhel guard.

I am searching for good places with lots of nobles at the moment.
    In Grahtwood there are 3 around the wayshrine in elden root (one from the dark brotherhood achievement).

In Ebonheart in Stonefals in the Hlaalu houses are two, and in the Ebonheart flask inn another (or maybe 2).

I am checking other manisons if there are more somewhere else
    PC-EU @lientier
  • Rainwhisper
    Rainwhisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there a trick to getting that second picpocketing success? I feel like the number of times I get caught are far higher than the percentage suggests. (I do have Legerdemain at 20 and all 4 points in pickpocketing. I'm wearing detection reducing jewelry and armor, and have the detection reduction skill from the Thieve's Guild. I am not, however, a Khajiit.)
  • lientier
    lientier
    ✭✭✭✭
    Best so far: Kvatch castle has 4 nobles and one in the yard..
    PC-EU @lientier
  • lientier
    lientier
    ✭✭✭✭
    well for guards I am quite sure its only the second and third attempt where you get the bounty sheets, so probably for nobles aswell
    PC-EU @lientier
  • Rainwhisper
    Rainwhisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lientier wrote: »
    well for guards I am quite sure its only the second and third attempt where you get the bounty sheets, so probably for nobles aswell

I've gotten the bounty sheets on the first pull.
  • lientier
    lientier
    ✭✭✭✭

I've gotten the bounty sheets on the first pull.

But I think the chance is less. same for shillings
    PC-EU @lientier
  • Mephisto939
    Mephisto939
    ✭✭✭✭

I got a purple plan off of an outlaw while trying to get the gaming dice.
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I looted the Orcish Carpet, Blood today from a cabinet in the bank in Orsinium.

Hit up Wayrest. There are two in the Marketplace, and 4 around the Mage's Guild.

I have pulled Bounty Sheets from Guards on the 1st pull twice now. Both times, from the same guard in front of the Crescent Inn in Rawl'kha.
    I got a purple plan off of an outlaw while trying to get the gaming dice.

Just out of curiosity, do you recall what the plan was?

Edited by CGPsaint on May 3, 2017 7:46PM
    "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs—horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
  • lientier
    lientier
    ✭✭✭✭
    thank you
    PC-EU @lientier
  • soupyacorn88
    soupyacorn88
    Soul Shriven
    I'm going to give some of these places a shot today! Thank you all :)
  • lientier
    lientier
    ✭✭✭✭
    I cant find 4 nobles in the market square, only 2? how are they called?
    PC-EU @lientier
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oh cool! A friend of mine has been looking for the gaming die.

I know it's a long shot but has anyone had any luck finding this?

http://eso.mmo-fashion.com/redguard-round-table/
  • Mephisto939
    Mephisto939
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh cool! A friend of mine has been looking for the gaming die.

I know it's a long shot but has anyone had any luck finding this?

http://eso.mmo-fashion.com/redguard-round-table/

I have hit the outlaws about 300 times. No dice!
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it weird that i just fell in love with this thread.... my kitty has a busy night planned!
  • JAMIE4085
    JAMIE4085
    Soul Shriven
    Where is Masbayat house at in Hew's bane???
  • Synfaer
    Synfaer
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Have they fixed these yet?
    I was getting a few a while back, but I could not place them in my home because they were stolen and no fence would accept them....
  • lientier
    lientier
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am not sure, I lost them, when I was not paying attention and died from a guard
    PC-EU @lientier
  • grumpybird
    grumpybird
    ✭✭
    Nobles: Hlaalu house - Ebonheart (2 nobles), Dres house - Mournhold (2 nobles a mage and a warrior - no idea if warriors drop anything specific), Avwen's house - Wrothgar, Abelle's house - Kvatch.

I often farm npc's that are in a house as there are no guards to get in the way ;) - you can pickpocket them twice and then use the blade of woe and just repeat this when they respawn with full pockets. Having said that, I spent 2 nights in the Hlaalu house where there are 2 nobles and got nothing of much worth on both nights :P
    JAMIE4085 wrote: »
    Where is Masbayat house at in Hew's bane???
    Masbayat's house is the door next to the stairs by the clothing crafting station.
    Synfaer wrote: »

Have they fixed these yet?
    I was getting a few a while back, but I could not place them in my home because they were stolen and no fence would accept them....
    It seems that the bug where you can't fence or place this item hasn't been fixed yet:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/323650/bug-stolen-furnishing-cannot-be-laundered-or-placed-in-home
  • Lafemmina
    Lafemmina
    ✭✭

I like to loot the castle in bangkorai's first town, there's about five or so nobles in there and no actual guard :)
This discussion has been closed.