Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Worst Customer Service EVER

glen-348b14_ESO
glen-348b14_ESO
Soul Shriven
heres how you get treated in the game

Really how many times does it take to get threw to these people, not to mention be treated like a idiot.
and if the game is broke first response is it your fault.

Response By (Derek) (04/27/2017 08:47 PM)
Greetings again,
We apologize that we still have not been able to assist you with your issue and appreciate your continued patience.
If you have not been able to find a resolution to your issue, please respond back to this email so we can continue to assist you.
Thank you again for your time and patience.
Best regards,

The Elder Scrolls Online Team
Customer By () (04/27/2017 04:50 AM)
ok I'm just going to be blunt, I'm not asking for any answers or where about to a quest. I am just telling you I cant advance the main story line due to its bugged out. I know the quest line ive done it several times so I know what I'm doing and I'm not a ***. stop sending me stupid automated emails, and do your job. We the customers are paying for your pay checks, and I'm not a new player been playing since BETA.

I have the quest COMPLETED but it just wont advance in the story line the king is right in front of me at the fighter guild hall and the quest shows that I didn't complete it but he right there. I have followed all your guys steps to try to reset the quest and it don't work. I have also DELETED the character and rerolled a NEW one and when I get to this quest line it bugs out.  I'm not going to reroll another character just so it will do it again.

Response By (Derek) (04/26/2017 09:26 PM)
Greetings,
Due to high ticket volume, we apologize for how long it is taking us to get back to you, and appreciate your patience.
If your issue has not been resolved, please respond back to this email so we can continue to assist you. If your issue has been resolved, please be sure to provide feedback using our Customer Service Survey when it arrives in your inbox.

You may also be able to find an answer to your issue in our New Player Guide, or by discussing your question with the community in the official Elder Scrolls Online forums. The Elder Scrolls Online forum also has a large Player Guides section that features player-made gameplay guides, character builds, and more.
 For even more gameplay, quest and item information there are numerous unofficial fan-made wikis available online:
UESP Wiki
The Elder Scrolls Wiki
The Elder Scrolls Online Wiki
Please note that we do not officially endorse or support these wikis, and that you use the above wikis and the information contained within them at your own risk. It is also possible that the information on the above sites may be incorrect, and we cannot guarantee the validity of the information found there. 
Best regards,

Customer By () (04/26/2017 05:15 AM)
Ok this pisses me off I DELETED the character. Made a new character. I got all the way back to that quest line just so it can do it on the new character I just created. now it bugged and cant complete the quest...fix it or I cancel my ESO plus

still not fixed did what it said and the king is still in the fighter guild hall and the quest wont advance, nor will it reset. all else fails guess ill delete this character

Customer By () (04/25/2017 04:45 PM)
still not fixed did what it said and the king is still in the fighter guild hall and the quest wont advance, nor will it reset. all else fails guess ill delete this character

Auto-Response By (Administrator) (04/25/2017 02:25 PM)
Greetings!

Log completely out of the game for at least 15 minutes. This performs a soft reset loads your character into a new game instance and refreshes your surroundings, which prompts the missing, invisible, stuck, or un-interactable NPC to act as intended.

On PC/Mac, you can also try using /reloadui to reset the environment or /stuck which may get you past an objective.

If all else fails, you may also wish to abandon the quest and restart it.

Kind regards,

Customer By () (04/25/2017 02:25 PM)
ColdHarbour Quest Called - The Army of Meridia
Not sure but cant advance this quest I have abandon it several times and it wont reset the quest, what must I do delete this character and restart all over again
1. abandoned the quest and logged out for 15 mins and nothing
2. logged out for 15 mins and came back still nothing
well the king is still in fighter guild and when I retake the quest it advance all but rescue the king ....sigh
We will assume your issue has been resolved if we do not hear from you within 96 hours (4 days).

If your issue has not been resolved, you can respond directly to this email. We look forward to working with you again should you need us!

Question Reference # 170425-002521
  • Darcwolf
    Darcwolf
    ✭✭✭
    Unfortunately this is how most customer service is today, I contacted google the other day about my phone being bricked and not able to boot up, their response was to boot up the phone and go into the OS and try factory resetting it. Are you kidding me??? How am I supposed to do that if it won't boot past the google logo. As someone who works in customer support I despise these idiots who can't do their job.
  • grim_tactics
    grim_tactics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deleted.
    Edited by grim_tactics on April 28, 2017 4:22AM
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    @glen-348b14_ESO

Your complaint is faultless, but what you report is not a bug, it's a feature. That is, it is a feature of Zenimax Online Services, which will eventually become a case-study for students earning a MBA. Please discuss features of ZOS and/or Bethesda.net in a different section of the forum, either Customer Support or General Discussion (I suppose).
    Edited by Shadowshire on May 2, 2017 12:14AM
    --- Shadowshire .......... ESO Plus on PC NA with Windows 7 Pro SP1

nil carborundum illegitimi