Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PS4/NA] BACK ALLEY TRADING - Recruiting all Alliances / Limited Space

• spanky2016
    spanky2016
    Soul Shriven
    Please Invite
    PSN: SpankyNutt
  • JUGSoMILK
    JUGSoMILK
    ✭✭
    clj94104 wrote: »
    I've heard about this trader....

I heard it produces OP sales.
    Edited by JUGSoMILK on February 3, 2017 4:07PM
  • bizshizzle_ESO
    psn:. Bizneo

Thx
  • Sahbeansington
    Sahbeansington
    Soul Shriven
    can I get an invite when there is space

psn: Sahbeansington
  • divinewot_ESO
    divinewot_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    PSN Divinewot. Invite please
  • Dovakiin63
    Dovakiin63
    Soul Shriven
    Could I have an invite please. PSN fraser63
  • Doowder
    Doowder
    Soul Shriven
    Invite Plz
    PSN: Doowder
    Cheers
  • Pwnyridah
    Pwnyridah
    ✭✭✭
    Psn: pwnyridah, sign me up. 5k no problem! My bank space is hurtin...
    Edited by Pwnyridah on February 11, 2017 12:47AM
  • Lazz315
    Lazz315
    Would love an invite thanks!

PSN: Stugots315
  • TaCoSlurpY
    TaCoSlurpY
    ✭✭✭
    PSN: TaCo-SlurpY
  • KundaliniHero
    KundaliniHero
    ✭✭✭
    Please Add:

PSN KundaliniHero
  • Alienbob64
    psn alienbob64
  • robbiekinz6
    Hello there! Thank you for taking the time to check out Back Alley Trading. We maintain a weekly trader in capital cities, and have for the several months. Our goal is to provide you with top selling locations so you can have the best sales possible each and every week!

Members are required to donate 5K per week to maintain our excellent trader.

B.A.T holds raffles and co-sponsors auctions between allied guilds. We are not a PvP Guild. This guild is strictly about crafting, selling, and having a good time. Please leave a comment if you would like an invite. Have a great day! :smiley:

i'd love an invite :D psn: robbiekinz
  • TXHornsForums
    TXHornsForums
    Soul Shriven
    Previous and active BAT member, but I had to take a hiatus from the game due to RL.

Can I rejoin or be placed on the waitlist? PSN = LonghornAl

Thanks and so glad to see this guild still running strong!
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd like an invite. CelticDude421
  • Wolffie
    Wolffie
    Soul Shriven
    I would love an invite if there's any room.
    Thank you!
    Edited by Wolffie on March 17, 2017 8:25AM
  • kalimar44
    kalimar44
    ✭✭✭✭
    I use to be in your guild, but left game for awhile. I would like to rejoin please and thank you.

Psn, Black-n-Gold42
  • JadepantherX
    Invite plz
    psn: JadepantherX
    Edited by JadepantherX on April 10, 2017 4:53AM
  • TaCoSlurpY
    TaCoSlurpY
    ✭✭✭
    Psn: TaCo-SlurpY
  • martinirigoyenj17ub17_ESO
    PSN: Shcaulman pls invite
  • shikako
    shikako
    I would like to join please. PSN: shikako211
  • Tan9oSuccka
    Tan9oSuccka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I would like an invite please.

PSN: Tan9oSuccka

Thank you,
    Of course I like steak. I'm a Nord, aren't I?
    -Berj Stoneheart
  • JadepantherX
    Hello there! Thank you for taking the time to check out Back Alley Trading. We maintain a weekly trader in capital cities, and have for the several months. Our goal is to provide you with top selling locations so you can have the best sales possible each and every week!

B.A.T holds raffles and co-sponsors auctions between allied guilds. We are not a PvP Guild. This guild is strictly about crafting, selling, and having a good time. Please leave a comment if you would like an invite. Have a great day! :smiley:

I just left this guild. Its not 5k a week it is now 10k a week mandontory. The last 2 weeks the trader was not in wayrest, or eldenroot
    If you don't pay the 10k you are removed from guild store, and guild chat promptly on sundays. participation in raffles and contests are in addition to the 10k a week mandontory
    just sayin...
  • GoodFella146
    GoodFella146
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I just left this guild. Its not 5k a week it is now 10k a week mandontory. The last 2 weeks the trader was not in wayrest, or eldenroot
    If you don't pay the 10k you are removed from guild store, and guild chat promptly on sundays. participation in raffles and contests are in addition to the 10k a week mandontory
    just sayin...

Lol where do we start with this post?

We can't edit starting posts or thread titles anymore, but yeah the trader has been moving here and there and the fees went up to 10k.as of January 1st due to the extreme competition in competing for trader spots. The guild has been in MOURNHOLD the last two weeks, which is the top selling city in the game overall, so why you're even complaining about that is ridiculous and really speaks to the level at which your expertise is at. Then you complain because you didn't help the guild with gold before the trader bid, which is the most important time of the week for the guild, so your permissions got taken away? Ohhhh too bad yeah, let's complain because the GM is diligent in doing their job which is the exact opposite of what you are by not helping the guild at all before trader bids. Lastly, you complain because the guild has raffles that you're not required to participate in? What even is that? If you don't want to participate then don't participate; who really gives a crap that's a complete non-issue that you're cheap.

You sound like an absolutely terrible guild member and I'm guessing that both the guild and the GM are better off without you.
    Edited by GoodFella146 on May 1, 2017 4:42PM
  • FearlessFreep66
    Would love an invite!

PSN: FearlessFreep66

Thank you!
  • thefndodge
    I would like an invite. Thanks!

PSN: thefndodge
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    testimonial-1.jpg
    i've been in the guild about a year now...i was aware of BAT a long time before that - but, it took me almost a year just to get to the point where i could make use of a premier trading guild...

and, that is exactly what BAT is - a premier trading guild...having said that - i'm not exactly a "premier" type merchant...however, the stuff i list sells crazy fast...i do a lot of shopping, so, i have a decent idea of how to reasonably price most items (probably undervalue a lot, but the constant revenue flow in is always nice)...

you can always find great deals by going to each and every merchant stand all over the map - truth is though - i imagine most players are similar to myself in that i only really shop out of 4 or 5 cities (wayrest, elden root, mournhold, rawl'kha and sometimes belkarth)...

BAT has pretty much singlehandedly financed my pvp obsession...it costs a lot to keep up with all those pvp killers out there...

PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • jgirard685
    I'll join psn Joel_749
  • CarlosACFL
    CarlosACFL
    Soul Shriven
    Can you send me an invite, CarlosAC1974. Vet player coming out of hiatus, enjoy selling and crafting so your guild is right up my alley.

Thanks.
  • CheekySquare
    CheekySquare
    Soul Shriven
    I'd love an invite!

PSN: CheekySquare