Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

It's time to put me in charge of game design

WalksonGraves
WalksonGraves
✭✭✭✭✭
Wrobel
Visits
Last Active
3:40PM
Roles
No Roles
Badges
Platform
Reactions

Developer
Insightful
Agree
Awesome

vs

WalksonGraves
✭✭✭✭✭

Username
WalksonGraves
Visits
Last Active
7:53PM
Roles
No Roles
Badges
Platform
Xbox One
Reactions

Developer
Insightful
Agree
Awesome

So by the numbers people agree with me more, and people never agree with me.

• hmsdragonfly
    hmsdragonfly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait are you the guy who once told paulsimops to git gud because he doesn't tank with pirate skeleton?
    Aldmeri Dominion Loyalist. For the Queen!
  • RT_Frank
    RT_Frank
    ✭✭✭

So by the numbers people agree with me more, and people never agree with me.

Ugh... I agree?
  • Mashille
    Mashille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    "Look at all the stats I've got please give me attention"

I'm giving you attention by writing this comment...

You're Welcome
    House Baratheon: 'Ours Is The Fury'
  • sekou_trayvond
    sekou_trayvond
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I'll take Mr. Wrobel over some internet slappie.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If this is how these things get decided, then step aside, please. There are people that need to be in line ahead of you. :smile:
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • WalksonGraves
    WalksonGraves
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If this is how these things get decided, then step aside, please. There are people that need to be in line ahead of you. :smile:

lol you don't say. My point is more that I'm not exactly popular here yet in comparison I look like a star. Pretty much anyone has ideas that are better received.

Even Jim Jones managed to get more people to "agree" with him.
    Edited by WalksonGraves on May 1, 2017 12:20AM
  • WalksonGraves
    WalksonGraves
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait are you the guy who once told paulsimops to git gud because he doesn't tank with pirate skeleton?

I'd tell that to anyone. A month from now some streamer will say it's bis and you're going to be acting like we had never disagreed.
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Go tank vet maw and come back with a video of tanking with that.

Also you'd be a horrible choice
  • t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like pizza.
  • hmsdragonfly
    hmsdragonfly
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'd tell that to anyone. A month from now some streamer will say it's bis and you're going to be acting like we had never disagreed.

You are going to stream next month? o.O
  • WalksonGraves
    WalksonGraves
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't know how I'll have time what with my new lead design gig.
  • hmsdragonfly
    hmsdragonfly
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Cool if you stream next month I will remind you to tell your viewers that pirate skeleton is BIS, so you can legitimately keep your promise.
  • WalksonGraves
    WalksonGraves
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Cool if you stream next month I will remind you to tell your viewers that pirate skeleton is BIS, so you can legitimately keep your promise.

That will give me time to nerf everything else until only my build is viable. Oh wait that was the last guy's method.