The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

FEEDBACK to ZOS recent changes and anybody else who is angry at these ridiculous changes

kiddafinlay
kiddafinlay
✭✭
Elder Scrolls Online

FEEDBACK is everybody maybe a little annoyed by these ridiculous changes?

kiddafinlaykiddafinlay
7:20AM in Bug Reports
If the game remains as you have currently made it I am quitting? Every class has been stripped of really useful skills, sustainable no more? Unless you are an expert or serious gamer then what is the point in playing now, this is worse than when you levelled everything and made it anybody anywhere, I seriously hope you sort this out as you did then. if I wanted to be a frustrated angry gamer I would go play archage. I play solo and enjoy every part of the game except pvp is not my thing, you have taken all the joy out of it and being a solo.occassional grouper with husband I no longer want to play, why do this after people have preordered and are looking forward to Morrowind expansion. Seriously I am demanding a refund from Playstation on both our PS4's for this expansion if the changes remain we both have Skyrim and I have Final Fantasy they are fun and free to play and I will save a lot of money so win win for us. Only you lose out when people start leaving the game.
  • Hazethemadman
    Hazethemadman
    ✭✭✭
    Im irritated at the crown store prices, I don't have enough money to get the full experience anymore.

I need a cheaper game damnit.
    Samael- VR16 Magicka Dragonknight
    Bacchic Battery- 38 Magicka Sorcerer
    Nihil Dicit- 12 Magicka Templar
    Villion- 20 Stamina Nightblade
  • kiddafinlay
    kiddafinlay
    ✭✭
    ZOS want your pockets empty so good luck enjoying a game that has been nerfed to within an inch of it's life. Try playing archage and you will realise all games just want your money and don't care how many smokescreens they put up to justify the greed and manipulation they use to obtain it?
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im irritated at the crown store prices, I don't have enough money to get the full experience anymore.

I need a cheaper game damnit.

Do not go for a free to play - those are much more expensive in the long run, because they do all to hinder your gameplay that much, that you get annoyed and finally buy premium - ok ZOS has some stuff like this as well, but it is not as bad as it is in a real free2play MMO.
  • kiddafinlay
    kiddafinlay
    ✭✭
    I have Skyrim and my son gave me Final Fantasy which he always completes and I would not even entertain Archage he has spent thousands on mmo's and still does so I know how expensive gaming is seen it all lol!!!
  • Emothic
    Emothic
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm quite content with the next update changes. If players stopped complaining about each change and spend their time to plan and prepare for the next update, they wouldn't have as much problem when the update hits. It's a pure adaptation problem with most people. They get a good character build, update is release that makes that build ineffective and they cannot adapt to the change.

For example of this: I see many players complaining about the Dragon knight changes for the next update. Stating that the changes will ruin the Magicka DK class. However, while most players looked at the changes and proceeded to complain about it. Many of us inculding myself carefully read the PTS patch notes and have already planned our next build. Really all I will have to do is just change one or two enchantments and my build still pretty much remains the same even with the ability cost reduction being removed from the game. And let me tell you, I'm not very good when it comes to player builds. But the devil is in the details and if you really look for it then all the information you need is right infront of you.

All players need to do is stop complaining and start preparing. If you start planing you builds and start gathering resorces for those builds now. Then by release day of the patch you are pretty much good to go. Though like always you will have to make minor adjustments. It is still far better then waiting till release day to start changing up the build itself.
    Edited by Emothic on April 30, 2017 2:24PM
    Lord Emothic Von Hellsing of ze Hellsing Family.
    Dragon Knight of the Ebonheart Pact. Xbox One - NA
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    How much time have you spent in PTS playing with these changes?
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • kiddafinlay
    kiddafinlay
    ✭✭
    No it has not stayed the same I play games for fun eso is supposed to be for all types of player from casual to hardcore full on serious gamers. I am a casual player who loved the game but now totally hate it as it is not fun any more just frustrating. Every player is different and that is why I respect every respectful opinion yours not being one of them. Thank you for your feedback it was not of any interest tbh lol!!!!
  • Stovahkiin
    Stovahkiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No it has not stayed the same I play games for fun eso is supposed to be for all types of player from casual to hardcore full on serious gamers. I am a casual player who loved the game but now totally hate it as it is not fun any more just frustrating. Every player is different and that is why I respect every respectful opinion yours not being one of them. Thank you for your feedback it was not of any interest tbh lol!!!!

Can I have your stuff plox?
    Beware the battle cattle, but don't *fear* the battle cattle!
  • kiddafinlay
    kiddafinlay
    ✭✭
    No
  • kiddafinlay
    kiddafinlay
    ✭✭
    I would give to my guild if there was any space in the bank otherwise I would pass on to my guild players
  • kongkim
    kongkim
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Haha you are a fun girl :dizzy:
    So you call yourself casual, but still the game is ruined because of some numbers and not content changes?
    Or can you tell me what exactly ruins the entire game for you?
  • Malic
    Malic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm angry because Im not getting everything I want, the way I want it delivered, at the time I desire it.

Did I pretty much cover it?
  • WalksonGraves
    WalksonGraves
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Waiting for morrowind to drop like Pit_And_Pendulum.jpg

Just wreck my build already so I can remake it.
  • kiddafinlay
    kiddafinlay
    ✭✭
    I am a grown woman not a little girl and why does any of this matter to you? Please refrain from making further comments I am not going to respond after this as I have previously stated you do not know me or what type of person I am. I am not having any fun as they have already changed the game so none of my characters are sustainable that were prior to the last update, Deltia has stopped subs, kevduit has ranted stan has ranted on you tube go take a look it is not just me my husband is no longer sustainable or enjoying the game you seem to think you know everything and what you say is right? Unfortunately I am not really that interested in what you think of me or my post So go away.
  • kiddafinlay
    kiddafinlay
    ✭✭
    Malic wrote: »
    I'm angry because Im not getting everything I want, the way I want it delivered, at the time I desire it.

Did I pretty much cover it?

• kiddafinlay
    kiddafinlay
    ✭✭
    No I am not actually saying this? Mine and my husbands characters are no longer sustainable that were before the last update it is nothing to do with your actual assumptions. I loved this game previous to the update and now all the fun has gone for me I played every day and am in 5 guilds that I mainly just donate to and sell in store except ine i am banker and starteddonating raffle prizes too and then everybody joined in so made this guild better then other guilds started doing similar things to this, so obviously I get involved in the whole eso experience. Unfortunately I like playing solo and now that is just far too hard for me so no point? Not everybody is a superior gamer that is why I played this game that used to be for all types of gamers, it is becoming more like other mmo's every update?
  • Hawco10
    Hawco10
    ✭✭✭✭
    TBH, I have to hold my hand up and say I didn't really pay attention to the upcoming changes.
    Wasn't until I noticed that a lot of people were chatting about it on text chat and voice chat. Usually, the changes are 2% to this or that, but this time ? I was shocked, looks like every single class is getting nerfed. The nb's who come out of nowhere and give you a run for your money ? Nerfed. The DK's who take a hell of a beating and walk away? Nerfed. The Templar who is great and keeping people alive? Nerfed. The sorcs who can call upon all types of nasty things ? Nerfed.
    What does that leave us with ? It leaves us with vanilla online, a game where nobody dies to nobody because none of us can do anything.
    No point in buying temps or wax to gold out your gear now, absolutely no point. I'm frustated and dissapointed to see this marvelous game get stripped of the many things that make it unique.
    I'm only writing this to show my support for the vast majority of us who feel the same way. Not writing it to grab Zos's attention, not like they're goi g to read this and say "Jeez, we better change everything."
    This is the beginning of the end for me.
  • kiddafinlay
    kiddafinlay
    ✭✭
    Thank you for understanding that i am just trying to highlight how bad things have become ZOS are probably just ensuring people pay for Morrowind expansion so they can actually play a sustainable character? Nice to know somebody is not being sucked in by smokescreens and actually agrees with me.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    While creating a thread for giving feedback is perfectly fine, this discussion appears to be a quitting thread, which is not permitted on the forums. Please follow the forum rules when creating threads.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.