Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Customer service team doens't read submitted problems

kyle.wilson
kyle.wilson
✭✭✭✭✭
This is the email response I got after the launcher was deleted, as you can see from the response there was no attempt to even understand the problem. I deleted the name of the ZeniMax employee.

Subject
I have a different issue

Response By XXXXXX (04/29/2017 10:26 AM)
Greetings,
Step 1: Ensure your PC meets minimum requirements.
a. Windows 7 32-bit
b. Intel® i3 or AMD 3870 generation processors or higher
c. 3GB RAM
d. 85GB free HDD space
e. DirectX 11.0 compliant video card with 1GB of RAM (NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 460 / AMD Radeon™ 6850)
*Please note that we support these or equivalent / better graphics cards for desktops only. Most laptop (mobile) systems have cards below minimum requirements and may experience performance issues. However, some players have reported success setting their laptops to High Performance mode. We recommend contacting your graphics card or laptop manufacturer for more information.
Step 2: Uninstall and reinstall your NVIDIA GeForce Experience / AMD Radeon Software Crimson. Sometimes the latest drivers will not install correctly, and a reinstallation of the control software is a great way to fix the problem. We recommend you to not scan for games or setup optimizations for ESO:TU using these products.
Step 3: Temporarily disable your antivirus software. Sometimes this software, although it means well, can block all or part of safe programs such as ESO:TU from launching properly. Temporarily disabling your antivirus software may result in a successful launch.
a. Don’t Forget: Be sure to re-enable your antivirus software.
If you’ve performed these steps and the game is still not functioning correctly, please respond back to this e-mail with a copy of your Game Consultant file. You can find instructions here on how to get your Game Consultant here.
If you’ve already included a copy of your file, please respond back to confirm that it’s attached so I can investigate your problem further.

Customer By (Kyle Wilson) (04/28/2017 11:57 PM)
The launcher was deleted, but the game is still installed. How do I just install the launcher
  • ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    you uninstalled the launcher application? Or deleted the desktop short cut?
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I deleted the application
  • Malic
    Malic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well at least they didnt cut and paste in the standard "put this person on ignore" email.

So youve got that going for you here.
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Malic wrote: »
    Well at least they didn't cut and paste in the standard "put this person on ignore" email.

So you've got that going for you here.

it definitely was a generic cut and paste, but I've received too many of the ignore cheating player messages.
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But, until someone form ZeniMax closes every past ticket with an actual non computer generated response, I won't send another dime to ZOS.
    @ZOS_MattFiror , @ZOS_JessicaFolsom