The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What do you think about the increase in writ vouchers needed to get purple furnishing plan envelopes

elven.were_wolf
elven.were_wolf
✭✭✭✭
I personally think that the 25 writ vouchers is very expensive for the purple furnishing plan envelope. I think purple should be left at 10 writ vouchers and blues should cost 5 writ vouchers.

Purple recipes are already crazy expensive. (150k for a freaking skooma bubbler plan!! [EU PS4] ). It would also make the master writs worth 5 or less worth doing.
Edited by elven.were_wolf on April 29, 2017 5:18PM
Achievement hunter and secret admirer of Naryu Virian.

What do you think about the increase in writ vouchers needed to get purple furnishing plan envelopes 10 votes

Purple Furnishing Envelopes stay at 10 and Blue Envelopes cost 5 writ vouchers.
100%
RajajshkaPathfindrCode2501SaynnaTruthsnarkelven.were_wolfCarbonisedMarabornwingrionFrancisCrawfordArenguros 10 votes
Purple Furnishing is increased to 25 writ vouchers like on PTS.
0%
Other.
0%
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Purple Furnishing Envelopes stay at 10 and Blue Envelopes cost 5 writ vouchers.
    I think it's a crazy change.

On PC/NA writ vouchers are worth somewhat over 1K each. Purple recipes are worth somewhat over 10K each, although the less desired ones are coming down. It's a rough balance. I earn or buy a lot of writ to get a lot of writ vouchers to play purple recipe RNG games. The whole thing's OK.

When the price goes up to 25 writs I'll never buy another purple recipe for writ vouchers again.

Similarly, 10 vouchers for a blue recipe is way too high. Even your idea of 5 is a bit questionable.

Indeed, my "quality of life" has ALREADY been negatively impacted by this change. I wanted to buy crafting stations before getting more purple recipes, but I won't, because of the impending price increase.