The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.1 maintenance and is currently unavailable.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/657287/pts-incremental-patch-maintenance-extended-april-22-2024

Seeing Morrowind Pluses and Minuses? - It could be worse

Cronopoly
Cronopoly
✭✭✭✭✭
While many have hope that there will be some light at the end of the tunnel prior to release, and many are basically just pissed off with the current sustain pending changes, arguably it could be worse.

- ZOS is controversially rebalancing Sustain obviously and "Adding" a Class.

- SOE (Sony) with Star War Galaxies had a major full combat rebalance (NGE) and delivered the Biggest NERF in MMO History. They deleted the class called Creature Handler. :'( (SOE Mgmt was desiring WoW's success and forced the ill fated changes on the playerbase, who basically all but mass quit. This killed the game in a nutshell in short order)

I don't see that occurring though "some" will severely react if this goes live as some already have. However ZOS seems to likely have this baked into their plan as they march forward resolutely. That said several of us have questioned the marketing genius :o of combining mass nerfs with a new DLC. I suspect money will be left on the table but that's strictly ZOS concern...
Edited by Cronopoly on April 29, 2017 5:34PM
  • lunalitetempler
    lunalitetempler
    ✭✭✭✭
    People won't leave, they will just post about it then go buy a costume.
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭

Oh no, people will leave and have already left. Will it kill the game in one fell swoop? I don't think so, but it will start a steady decline in player population, because that's what happens to MMO's that remove build diversity,fun, make the game frustrating for new players, gut classes and blatantly give those class skills to a buy to play class. I have no plans to quit. I'll still log and pvp a bit in my free time, but I'm not spending a dime on morrowind. This company lost all credibility with me and many many others.
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • Doctordarkspawn
    Doctordarkspawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Speak for yourself, I've allready stopped playing for the most part.
  • D0ntevenL1ft
    D0ntevenL1ft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What in the world is star wars galaxies.
  • estrong20b14_ESO
    What in the world is star wars galaxies.

:D