The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

My Hopes on Siphoning Strikes (Based on ESO Live)

Strider_Roshin
Strider_Roshin
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
The described change is that they're cutting the cost in half, slightly reducing resources restored, but giving back a large chunk when the effect ends.

My hopes is that the "chunk" restored will work similar to Rally; where if you were to reactivate the ability early you'll receive a % of that chunk based upon the time left of the ability.

For example: Siphoning lasts 20 seconds

When the effect ends you'll receive 4000 stamina/magicka; however if you reactivate the ability after 15 seconds, you'll receive 3000 stamina/magicka instead.

• actosh
    actosh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_RichLambert @Wrobel
    Would be awesome as *** if it would work this way.
    Gives u more controll over the whole skill. Could the devs elaborate a bit more on how the skill behaves if u cast it before it runs out?
    Edited by actosh on April 28, 2017 8:10PM
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    actosh wrote: »
    Would be awesome as *** if it would wokr this way.
    Gives u more controll over the whole skill.

Agreed, otherwise it'll be annoying if I have to consciously avoid reactivating the ability for the sake of resources.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Na2Bd.gif