The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

picked for morrow wind closed beta but pts says i need an email

CatAlexis
CatAlexis
Soul Shriven
I received an email letting me know I was picked to play the morrow wind closed beta on april 24th. it has taken me till today to download eso and the patch. when I load the game on pts and go to create my character to be a warden it will not allow me to click on the icon. a msg comes up saying I need an invitation to the beta. I really want to play this beta and I have no clue why I can not. anyone have an answer? thank you
  • taiyoukei
    taiyoukei
    ✭✭✭
    You need a code to access the Morrowind beta part of the PTS. The code comes in a separate email from the "you got picked for the closed beta!" one.
    "Taffer!"
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Download the PTS, then when you sign in to it, it will say you need a code... it may take 15 minutes for you to receive a code. It will be one that is sent to you at that time and like the others you get when you sign on from a different computer or your IP changes.
    Once you put in that code (take out all the spaces) you will then be able to play the Closed beta pts.
    Far too many characters to list any more.
  • CatAlexis
    CatAlexis
    Soul Shriven
    tks I did install the pts and i do have the code but their is nothing popping up to put it in. I've just did a repair on the pts and I now have a small window on top left of character screen where I can pick morrowwind but nothing else. i'm gonna try uninstall pts and then reinstall, just takes so long to install it.
  • Darlon
    Darlon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That character screen sounds about right (if you normally play in EU server). Only the American characters are copied right now.

EU characters will be copied next week probably.
  • CatAlexis
    CatAlexis
    Soul Shriven
    i'm on American. I can't create a warden or go to morrow wind. I've uninstalled the pts and reinstalling it, takes half a day lol.