Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for an RP guild

Indigochild3rdi
Indigochild3rdi
✭✭✭
Hey guys! So I'm looking for an rp guild I can join to play with my alt nightblade thief bosmer character. I loved roleplaying in fallout 3 and the previous elder scrolls titles and now want to try and get into it in ESO. In m travels I have not once come across other players roleplaying. Which is pretty disappointing. If anyone has a guild they are willing to let me join dedicated to roleplaying please let me know. Thank you! Happy and safe adventuring!
  • jarnkoldur
    jarnkoldur
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings once again Indigochild3rdi,

You have come to (one of) the right places looking for a guild regarding RP. Although, I would like to ask, for the sake of clarity, what system and server do you play in?
    "And when the truth finally dawns, it shall dawn in fire!"
  • Indigochild3rdi
    Indigochild3rdi
    ✭✭✭
    Oops I forgot to add that. Fairly new to the forum. I'm on Xbox one NA @jarnkoldur
  • Indigochild3rdi
    Indigochild3rdi
    ✭✭✭
    But I'm guessing you're probably PS4? Just my luck cause all the good rp guilds and such are PS4. @jarnkoldur. Hoping someone can help me out. I'm already a member of a guild on my main but my alt isn't a werewolf so he can't really participate in guild activities.
  • jarnkoldur
    jarnkoldur
    ✭✭✭
    @Indigochild3rdi
    You give the PS4 to much credit! Even on the PS4 finding an active RP guild is less likely to happen than one stumbling upon the infinite influence of chim! And let's not even delve into the ardous attempt of establishing, promoting and developing a role-playing guild. :dizzy:

I would suggest checking out some other sites which may cater to establishing guilds to players:

[Link]http://eso.guildex.org/guilds[/link]

Or specifically addressing role-playing.

[Link]http://eso-rp.com/forum/m/9324623/viewforum/7252478[/link]

Either way I hope that helps you in your endeavor to find role-play! Once again may Lady Fortune look upon you kindly.
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I want to roleplay :(
  • Indigochild3rdi
    Indigochild3rdi
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you very much my good sir. I shall check it out. It's crazy how hard it is to find rpers in an roleplaying game lol. I appreciate all the knowledge and help friend @jarnkoldur
  • Indigochild3rdi
    Indigochild3rdi
    ✭✭✭
    Same here. We just have to start our own rp guild. And recruit on the forum. @DannyLV702
    Edited by Indigochild3rdi on February 24, 2017 8:40PM
  • ProfesseurFreder
    ProfesseurFreder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mac/PC NA for me. I'd like to find something like this, too. I've been playing solo for more than a year and a half, casually.
    "Nothing by which all human passion and hope and folly can be mirrored and then proved ever was just a game."
    -- William Faulkner.
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am on Xbox one na and love casual roleplay! And I have the fully decked out houses to do it in! Gt TheNuminous1
  • Indigochild3rdi
    Indigochild3rdi
    ✭✭✭
    I'm going to add you then?! @TheNuminous1
  • KimoBitz
    KimoBitz
    ✭✭✭
    Im looking for an RP guild too
    Im on ps4 EU
    my psn:Kimo-Bitz
  • MAEK
    MAEK
    ✭✭✭✭
    KimoBitz wrote: »
    Im looking for an RP guild too
    Im on ps4 EU
    my psn:Kimo-Bitz

Then I'd recommend the Frozen Jackdaw! I can add you when I get home if you want. I'd also recommend checking out our facebook page to see what we're up to.
  • xmaveri
    xmaveri
    ✭✭✭
    @Indigochild3rdi if you want to add me GT: xmrcxmaverickx I'm looking for some rp action, fairly new to the game lvl 27 dark elf and small home (twin arches) on Xbox na. If we can't find one can always create and recruit a guild. I'm very surprised in the lack of rp type play/guilds in eso when theirs so much potential and infinite possibilities with this game ahhh don't make it a grind, have fun with it (:
  • Indigochild3rdi
    Indigochild3rdi
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome sounds good to me! I'll add you when I log back on! We can look for people to join :)@xmaveri
  • Eithnemor
    Eithnemor
    I'm looking for an RP guild as well!

Anyone know of any good ones?
    Edited by Eithnemor on April 27, 2017 12:39AM
  • Indigochild3rdi
    Indigochild3rdi
    ✭✭✭
    Man the rp in eso is dead :(@Eithnemor
  • Dustfinger81
    Dustfinger81
    ✭✭✭
  • jarnkoldur
    jarnkoldur
    ✭✭✭
    Man the rp in eso is dead :(@Eithnemor

I disagree with you @Indigochild3rdi,
    RP in ESO isn't dead. Difficult to come upon? Perhaps, but I wouldn't say dead.

As all good things in life, if you keep at it and work at it, you can build the community. And to that I suggest we create a list of contacts for the various systems and the respective servers so that all curious RPers have individuals they can discuss RP with.

Contacts of Interest for RP:
    PS4 NA: Feel free to contact me or @Wolfsong
    PS4 EU @MAEK or @Cublette would be able to assist you.

XBox NA: Please feel free to list possible points of contact that would be able to assist eager RPers.
    XBox EU: Please feel free to list possible points of contact that would be able to assist eager RPers.

PC NA: Please feel free to list possible points of contact that would be able to assist eager RPers.
    PC EU: Please feel free to list possible points of contact that would be able to assist eager RPers.

Keep the lantern’s light lit,

-Jarnkoldur
    Edited by jarnkoldur on April 27, 2017 9:49PM
  • Indigochild3rdi
    Indigochild3rdi
    ✭✭✭
    @jarnkoldur I know it's not completely dead but very rare. Even the amount of posts in the rp section of the forum stays the same. Nobody is interested in it which is sad because eso is a great would with so many rp possibilities. Just hard to find rp in Xbox one NA most people just care about min maxing for leader boards and PvP lol but hoping to find plenty or fellow role players soon enough.
  • MagnusBlackmane
    MagnusBlackmane
    ✭✭✭
    Well, this one can give it a shot and would also like to join such guild.
    "You're trying too hard... do it at 80%, never 100%. Relax." - My sensei.
    --==--==--==--
    Server: EU PC
    Dracart - AD Khajiit, Currently Stamina Nightblade
  • Spaghettiknight
    There are a decent amount of roleplayers on PC I think. It's probably not the same on console though since I doubt very many people use keyboards on console, and probably don't like voice roleplaying.