Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

No Client/Launcher Download On My Account Page

Rev_Nev
Rev_Nev
Soul Shriven
I started playing on the FTP weekend via Steam a couple weeks ago. I linked my Steam and ESO accounts and decided to purchase a key for the Gold edition of the game. I did NOT purchase a key through Steam, I purchased it through Green Man Gaming which was a code to redeem on ESO.com. When I put the code in I confirmed that I did not want to pay monthly and I received an email saying congrats the code was redeemed. The only issues I'm having is that I cannot download the game client/launcher through my Account page like I'm supposed to be able to. The only options I see on the right hand side are for the PTS and my Xbox One account. I have attached a picture of exactly what I see when I login to my account page. If someone could help me figure out why my account is like this, I would appreciate it.

dd5lrdaj8cbw.jpg
  • bennysbeastb16_ESO2
    Heres sonme helpful info from ESO website troubleshooting,
    doesnt cover your issue but has plenty of suggestions and contact info,
    https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/xboxaccountfaq

edit: ive found this link from MS xbox store,
    http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/games/elder-scrolls-online/buy-now/download
    Edited by bennysbeastb16_ESO2 on April 27, 2017 1:55PM
    *** Intel Core i9-7940x ***
    *** MSI Ventus 2080TI ***
    *** 32 GB DDR4 2400Mhz ***
    *** Creative Zxr Soundcard ***
    ***2TB M2 nvme SSD ***
    *** Corsair 1200W PSU***
    *** Windows 10 x64 ***
  • Rev_Nev
    Rev_Nev
    Soul Shriven
    I'm looking to download the PC version. I'm no longer playing on Xbox
  • Betheny
    Betheny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    At this point you need to contact Support and open a ticket.

It looks like the key did not take at all, they need to fix that.

Just in case, have you tried adding the key again? What message do you get? Take a screenshot of the message you receive (will be useful for your ticket).
  • Rev_Nev
    Rev_Nev
    Soul Shriven
    How do I open a ticket with Support? This website and the support website take me in loops back and forth and I can't ever actually find an email address to send my case to.

The key definitely took and worked on my account. I got a verification email that it did. I also know it did because I was able to still play during the FTP weekend on Steam with my new mount and the DLC quests activated for owning the Gold version. But now that the FTP weekend is over and I DO NOT own it through Steam, I have no way to access the game because the launcher download does not show up.

This is what I see when I try the 'Support' link at the bottom of this page
    5ontxz9c71et.jpg

Edited by Rev_Nev on April 30, 2017 11:07AM
  • Betheny
    Betheny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You need to log into the Support page to be able to submit a ticket.