The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Glasshead Barreleye bugged?

Nordic_Pirate
Nordic_Pirate
✭✭✭✭
I've been fishing on craglorn for 3 real life days, several hours a day, and hundreds of guys. I've caught every zone fish except for the glasshead barreleye, and I even had a buddy running around with me for about two hours. No luck. So it's either bugged, or super specific time in which you can catch it.
Yes, I do heartily repent. I repent I had not done more mischief; and that we did not cut the throats of them that took us, and I am extremely sorry that you aren't hanged as well as we.

— Anonymous pirate, asked on the gallows if he repented.
  • Merenwen_812
    Merenwen_812
    ✭✭✭
    I was wondering if it was a specific time to catch (or if it is a myth fish), I just blew through over 400 Minnows and have yet to catch one
  • Nordic_Pirate
    Nordic_Pirate
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was wondering if it was a specific time to catch (or if it is a myth fish), I just blew through over 400 Minnows and have yet to catch one

Hey, better late than never as far as responses go! Thanks for that. I hope you catch it soon, this fish still remains my Moby ***. Still.
    Yes, I do heartily repent. I repent I had not done more mischief; and that we did not cut the throats of them that took us, and I am extremely sorry that you aren't hanged as well as we.

— Anonymous pirate, asked on the gallows if he repented.