The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Suspicious activity on my account, but can't find any support on site

ASkullParty
ASkullParty
✭✭
Hello,

I recently received a notification that a code for Morrowwind Beta was activated on my account. Which is odd, because I only play on the Xbox and I do not even have a PC in my house, and the beta is specifically for PC/Mac. I also did not request such a code, and this is the first I am hearing of it. Could my email/account been compromised in some way? Is there anyone I can contact or a ticket I can submit or something? I have looked all over the support site but I cannot find any answer to this, nor can I find any contact information for support on this issue.
  • Simaris
    Simaris
    ✭✭
    Apparently the beta codes have been sent out to other console players as well, which is a bit silly. The code auto-applies to your account so the notification is legit.
    @Cipherid ingame.
    PC/EU resident.
  • ASkullParty
    ASkullParty
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the info :)
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ASkullParty

FYI .....
    Hey guys, apologies for the confusion. We unintentionally sent some emails for beta to some console players. Beta and the PTS is, and remains, only on PC/Mac. Some of you may have received access to the closed beta forum section; this has been resolved, and you no longer have access since this is strictly for beta feedback.

Again, apologies for the mix-up here.
  • ASkullParty
    ASkullParty
    ✭✭
    @Balibe thanks a bunch, good to know there was nothing bad afoot