Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

100% Vet Trials Completion Rate!!! Join Land Pirates!

Eman484
Eman484
Most active end game guild in ESO! The Land Pirates run vet trials three nights every week! If you would like to be plugged into a solid group and are ready to take your game to the next level; please message EmAn484 for an invite. We are currently recruiting tank and magic dps...please message me for details!
  • Eman484
    Eman484
    Running vAA all week!
  • XGCAlbatr0ss
    XGCAlbatr0ss
    ✭✭✭
    What's up man, cp355 mag sorc here. I pull 25-30k dps self buffed on skeleton. I completed vMA at cp260 and vDSA at cp230. I have about 30 vMA completes already and around 10 vDSA ones under my belt. Looking for a vet trial group as I'm trying to complete vAA and vSO and one day vMOL entirely (ultimate goal for me, I was once called in to beat rakkat in another guild but I want to run the whole trial). I have great sustain and gear and am dedicated and willing to learn. I'll message you tonight on Xbox but my GT is XGC AlbaTr0ss. Hope to get in and run some trials with y'all!
  • Wolfsfuhrer
    I'm v530 with mag sor and stam sorc with a couple dk's. My main is a mag sorc. My DPS sucks but I'm willing to learn if you would train.