The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Store / mail server down?

Night_Watch
Night_Watch
✭✭✭
Been trying to get into store via webpage for around forty minutes now and get the account protection thing every time. I'm shown the way to my email to retrieve a code but no code is being sent or, maybe more correctly, recieved.

I have recieved two other emails in the time I have waited from seperate sources. I am using correct login details (sounds obvious that one). I have looked in both my normal email program and the account online and in the junk / trash folders with each as well as inbox.

I know emails can get 'lost' in the web and be delayed in transmission or reception but I usually get the codes within ten minutes or so! I'm asked for the code for the store or to play game often and not normally concerned as I know it is a security measure. Just cannot make a purchase at this time is all.
"If there is an underlying oneness of all things, it does not matter where we begin, whether with stars, or laws of supply and demand, or frogs, or Napoleon Bonaparte. One measures a circle, beginning anywhere."

Charles Fort - Lo! (1931)

Best Answer

• Night_Watch
    Night_Watch
    ✭✭✭
    Sorted! No emails at all been recieved from yesterday but just logged in and got the security, got email, got on to store.
    "If there is an underlying oneness of all things, it does not matter where we begin, whether with stars, or laws of supply and demand, or frogs, or Napoleon Bonaparte. One measures a circle, beginning anywhere."

Charles Fort - Lo! (1931)
    Answer ✓