The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

What is the mag sorc meta build right now?

• Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Returning player here (out of ESO for a good 8 months)! I just picked up a set of Spinners and compared it to BSW and I personally think its better option for sorcs in PvP. Also, regarding the Shadow Mundus stone, someone was telling crit is useless in PVP due to some mechanic change. Or is that Crit damage with a Monster set? So confused........
    Spinner is useless against shields and often overpenetrates light armor. BSW gives you more benefit against those. IF it procs. The main benefit is the availability, though. Sharpened Inferno BSW is pretty much unobtainable. I still think the dude who signed BoP needs to be fired.

Crit is not useless, but severely weakened. That means you need crits to kill any competent foe, but shouldn't center your whole build on it. Thief is typically preferred over Shadow, as the critchance increase is enormous. When you have around 70% chance already, you can consider Shadow. Rough estimation.
  • HeathenDeacon
    HeathenDeacon
    ✭✭✭
    returning to pvp sorc here as well.
    2 questions:
    - since i dont have a BSW destro (or a Maelstrom staff) what are my best options for running with pirate skele? -spinner + lich?

-also, maybe a stupid question, but how exactly do you keep up BSW proc on sorc in pvp anyway?

i was generally thinking of avoiding bsw at first to have something more reliable to get back in the groove with since its been almost a year and half since i pvped.

thanks.
  • HeathenDeacon
    HeathenDeacon
    ✭✭✭
    -

Edited by HeathenDeacon on April 19, 2017 8:17PM
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 questions:
    - since i dont have a BSW destro (or a Maelstrom staff) what are my best options for running with pirate skele? -spinner + lich?

-also, maybe a stupid question, but how exactly do you keep up BSW proc on sorc in pvp anyway?

i was generally thinking of avoiding bsw at first to have something more reliable to get back in the groove with since its been almost a year and half since i pvped.

thanks.

Pulse and LA weave, maybe a fire enchantment, possibly run barricade.

Lich is always a solid choicr, esp when getting back into things. Spinners is fine too. Nothing flashy, just solid stuff.
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lord-Otto wrote: »
    No offense, Psycho, but you will run out of resources against competent players. And if everything else fails, one poison and you're done.

None taken, but you're wrong in this case. I run about 1800 regen and don't use the atronach or have any magicka recovery glyphs/Armor bonuses.

I likely don't play the sorc like you do.

No, you don't. 1800 regen is absolutely fine, I agree.
    I was talking about the 900 regen days of old, which wouldn't be realistic now.

With three damage sets of yours, I'm guessing you got regen poison and weapon enchants to get your sustain, which is fine. I chose Lich not only for regen, but also the backbar proc, and I don't like Alchemist. I'm assuming that's your second five piece?

Oh, and Minor Magickasteal. Keep in mind you can cleanse it.

Yes I do.

I run Necropotence, Willpower and Alchemist, and I use the food from the witches festival which gives max magicka and magicka regen (think it's about 450) I don't get health but that's fine cause I get 2 health bonuses from alchemist and also have 24% in max health bonses from undaunted, entropy, having a pet active and 1 of heavy and am still at 22.5k health

So yeah, lose your arrogance and get of your high horse, if you happen to be Xbox EU come meet me I'll give you the teabag x10 and still have full magicka

There we go. I told you pets are bad in open world. At least for now.
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm running seducer, slimecraw and 4 necro.

Still no lich resto after 100+ runs so never got to try it with spinners. The build I'm using now hits hard though. Even my dawnbreaker is wrecking people.
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    2 questions:

thanks.

Lich is always a solid choicr, esp when getting back into things. Spinners is fine too. Nothing flashy, just solid stuff.

You'd lose 350 spell damage with almost 100% uptime for a fire glyph to maybe proc bsw. Not sure that's worth it.
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Brrrofski wrote: »
    I'm running seducer, slimecraw and 4 necro.

Still no lich resto after 100+ runs so never got to try it with spinners. The build I'm using now hits hard though. Even my dawnbreaker is wrecking people.

Awww, I hear you, man! Ask me about BSW, never seen an Inferno, let alone sharpened. Farmed 24 hours this week - PURE FARMING TIME! =(

Try getting a Dylora's, the unique Lich resto. Sometimes people still sell it. I put a shock enchant on mine. Along with the double proc chance thanks to Charged trait, it makes for a good source of Minor Vulnerability on my Magblade! ;)
  • psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No offense, Psycho, but you will run out of resources against competent players. And if everything else fails, one poison and you're done.

None taken, but you're wrong in this case. I run about 1800 regen and don't use the atronach or have any magicka recovery glyphs/Armor bonuses.

I likely don't play the sorc like you do.

No, you don't. 1800 regen is absolutely fine, I agree.
    I was talking about the 900 regen days of old, which wouldn't be realistic now.

With three damage sets of yours, I'm guessing you got regen poison and weapon enchants to get your sustain, which is fine. I chose Lich not only for regen, but also the backbar proc, and I don't like Alchemist. I'm assuming that's your second five piece?

Oh, and Minor Magickasteal. Keep in mind you can cleanse it.

Yes I do.

I run Necropotence, Willpower and Alchemist, and I use the food from the witches festival which gives max magicka and magicka regen (think it's about 450) I don't get health but that's fine cause I get 2 health bonuses from alchemist and also have 24% in max health bonses from undaunted, entropy, having a pet active and 1 of heavy and am still at 22.5k health

So yeah, lose your arrogance and get of your high horse, if you happen to be Xbox EU come meet me I'll give you the teabag x10 and still have full magicka

There we go. I told you pets are bad in open world. At least for now.

I actually recorded it because I had a feeling you'd say something haha, you chased me with your boys using a destro ult, stfu.

Edit; I just watched it again, I was res'd so I already had low health and resources, had your zerg on my ass and you and another followed me, you using EOTS like a pro and the other Lightning heavy attacking me and procs skoria. Can't believe you actually tagged me because of that, 1v1 me

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Benn G x/video/30049270#
    Edited by psychotic13 on April 24, 2017 1:02AM
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    And I expected you to say that.

Listen, you had an even bigger yellow zerg behind you. And you got melted. Because one shield is not enough. Your pets? Useless, they never made it to me. Just as I said and just as you denied.

And after you got resurrected? I chased you down and separated you from your zerg with Eye of Flame. Because that is meta. Not a niche skill like Storm Atro. And when I got to you at the bonfire, you were there with no pets to do the fighting for you. No additional health. No Lich to replete your magicka. No light attack with Force Pulse with your swords to pressure me. And you got smashed. Your niche build crumbled like the house of cards it is.

And after I was done? I streaked away from your zerg. Because I have the sustain to do so. Because my shields protected me. Because Pirate Skeleton buffed me. Unlike you, I even took out some of my pursuers. Because my meta build is flexible and does not only shine under my conditions. Then I returned to the North Gate, alive.

My point was never to compare player skill. My point was that "meta" is something very real. That pets are bad in open world because of their shortcomings. YOU claimed your DW pet build could best my group in open world and you failed. Twice. Now, cry for the oh so stereotypical "1v1 me, bro!". But I am not gonna grant you that wish. Why would I challenge you under your condition? In a confined space where I can't escape pets? Where my mobility is meaningless, my armor unsuited and my experience limited? Because pets are meta in duels.

Meta is a thing. Realizing this, accepting it and thinking about is the difference. Why under your name it says "Colonel", and under mine "Former Empress". This isn't about skill. I've seen your clips and you are a good player. It is about admitting and judging the current PvP problems. "Play however you want" does not mean "be successful however you want".
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Returning player here (out of ESO for a good 8 months)! I just picked up a set of Spinners and compared it to BSW and I personally think its better option for sorcs in PvP. Also, regarding the Shadow Mundus stone, someone was telling crit is useless in PVP due to some mechanic change. Or is that Crit damage with a Monster set? So confused........

Crit is the best way to build burst.

Also, BSW is significantly better than spinners and it's really not close, the crit bonus helps you achieve enough crit chance to run shadow more reliably.

@Lord-Otto shadow is meta for bsw build, with major prophecy you have enough crit that you want the shadow. Maybe you're forgetting sorcs have native minor prophecy so your crit doesn't seem high enough when you look, but it's over 50, in Pvp that means shadow since you can't get over 70 crit chance with this build
    Edited by Lexxypwns on April 24, 2017 3:22AM
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »

Also, BSW is significantly better than spinners and it's really not close, the crit bonus helps you achieve enough crit chance to run shadow more reliably.

@Lord-Otto shadow is meta for bsw build, with major prophecy you have enough crit that you want the shadow. Maybe you're forgetting sorcs have native minor prophecy so your crit doesn't seem high enough when you look, but it's over 50, in Pvp that means shadow since you can't get over 70 crit chance with this build

Hm, okay. I vaguely remember having seen a damage formula. Proving the 50% mark wrong. But I can't find it, hehe. (^_^)'
    Have you run a dps test? Or how do you know? (o.o)?
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Hm, okay. I vaguely remember having seen a damage formula. Proving the 50% mark wrong. But I can't find it, hehe. (^_^)'

It's far less sustained DPS using a pve rotation. It's significantly more burst in Pvp using the curse/wrath/destro heavy/frag proc combo. Statistically half of them critting harder is better than a slight chance at 3 of them critting

Seriously, just try it and come back and thank me
    Edited by Lexxypwns on April 24, 2017 4:19AM
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

It's far less sustained DPS using a pve rotation. It's significantly more burst in Pvp using the curse/wrath/destro heavy/frag proc combo. Statistically half of them critting harder is better than a slight chance at 3 of them critting

Orrr... I could thank you right now and go straight to bed!
    #winning
    xP
  • psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Listen, you had an even bigger yellow zerg behind you. And you got melted. Because one shield is not enough. Your pets? Useless, they never made it to me. Just as I said and just as you denied.

And after you got resurrected? I chased you down and separated you from your zerg with Eye of Flame. Because that is meta. Not a niche skill like Storm Atro. And when I got to you at the bonfire, you were there with no pets to do the fighting for you. No additional health. No Lich to replete your magicka. No light attack with Force Pulse with your swords to pressure me. And you got smashed. Your niche build crumbled like the house of cards it is.

And after I was done? I streaked away from your zerg. Because I have the sustain to do so. Because my shields protected me. Because Pirate Skeleton buffed me. Unlike you, I even took out some of my pursuers. Because my meta build is flexible and does not only shine under my conditions. Then I returned to the North Gate, alive.

My point was never to compare player skill. My point was that "meta" is something very real. That pets are bad in open world because of their shortcomings. YOU claimed your DW pet build could best my group in open world and you failed. Twice. Now, cry for the oh so stereotypical "1v1 me, bro!". But I am not gonna grant you that wish. Why would I challenge you under your condition? In a confined space where I can't escape pets? Where my mobility is meaningless, my armor unsuited and my experience limited? Because pets are meta in duels.

Meta is a thing. Realizing this, accepting it and thinking about is the difference. Why under your name it says "Colonel", and under mine "Former Empress". This isn't about skill. I've seen your clips and you are a good player. It is about admitting and judging the current PvP problems. "Play however you want" does not mean "be successful however you want".

I really didn't, I walked out of the keep and was taken head on by a Zerg, got res'd and tried to escape to be chssed down by more than 1 person at half health and resources, that's why I can't believe you tagged me. Like that one instance proves your better when you need the destro ult and pirate Skeleton as a crutch.

Pets to do the fighting for me? You realise I don't use it for damage, use it for max magicka. My build isn't for taking on zergs, it's small scale. Small scale without your zerg you'd die simple as that. I don't need lich to sustain, and I don't need to pressure you, one burst your gone that's it.

You're trash, like your really what's wrong with the game, you see people complaining on here everyday about Skeleton on sorcs and EotS and that's you down to a T lol, use broken sets and skills and think your good. You say I got smashed, I died cause you destro ult'd me after a res, I'm calling you out for a 1v1 (can be in cyrodil so you can use the terrain) because I still can't believe you tagged me after doing that and thinking your good lol, but you won't take me up on that?

And that last bit really sums you up, because you had the emperor title hahaha, you've never been emp in scourge you probably had your zerg help you achieve that in azuras, which is a completely dead campaign and has 0 population.

So yeah, drop me a message when you grow some balls and we'll throw down.
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Currently having a lot of fun with 5 necropotence and 5 spinners DW. 2 Max mag monster sets.
    54k Max mag, Not checked but should be almost 3k spell DMG with everything procced (using unfused resto with dmg enchant), just over 50‰ crit with a healthy cp spend in crit DMG, and a ton of penetration.
    Makes some people go boom very quickly but has very significant weaknesses. - namely 0 utility, 0 sustain and miat
    Edited by Biro123 on April 24, 2017 7:32AM
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @psychotic13
    YOU were the one claiming you'd take on my group. I told you your Scamp would be stuck in my mines while my group finishes you off. Exactly what happened. You challenged that scenario under the premise to combat the meta with your unique DW pet build, and now you're complaining about how the crutch meta squashed you. Now you're upset and want to make your own conditions. Lol, my point has been proven already.

@Biro123
    Poison. Poison and Harness Magicka. =/
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I know.. Its definitely not meta, but its a lot of fun
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @psychotic13
    YOU were the one claiming you'd take on my group. I told you your Scamp would be stuck in my mines while my group finishes you off. Exactly what happened. You challenged that scenario under the premise to combat the meta with your unique DW pet build, and now you're complaining about how the crutch meta squashed you. Now you're upset and want to make your own conditions. Lol, my point has been proven already.

@Biro123

Cba arguing with a scrub, if we both started at full health and resources you'd lose, end of. I still say I'd take you, 1v3 if we start with full resources ect. Ulting someone when they're trying to recover from a res doesn't mean my build doesn't work... it means you caught me in a situation where you have a significant advantage, and you actually thought to tag me on here like you did something impressive with an OP ult and an OP broken monster set.

Like I said, offers still there but your the one who doesn't want to 1v1 so I can prove to you your garbage

and FYI, the bolded didn't happen did you even watch the video? There were no mines? Your just a zergling
    Edited by psychotic13 on April 24, 2017 11:14AM
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brrrofski wrote: »
    2 questions:

thanks.

You'd lose 350 spell damage with almost 100% uptime for a fire glyph to maybe proc bsw. Not sure that's worth it.

Spelldmg weapon enchants have a 9s cooldown with a 5s duration.
    The only way how you achieve almost 100% uptime is an infused staff.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @psychotic13

@Biro123

Cba arguing with a scrub, if we both started at full health and resources you'd lose, end of. I still say I'd take you, 1v3 if we start with full resources ect. Ulting someone when they're trying to recover from a res doesn't mean my build doesn't work... it means you caught me in a situation where you have a significant advantage, and you actually thought to tag me on here like you did something impressive with an OP ult and an OP broken monster set.

Like I said, offers still there but your the one who doesn't want to 1v1 so I can prove to you your garbage

and FYI, the bolded didn't happen did you even watch the video? There were no mines? Your just a zergling

Your zerg was bigger, you got taken out by three reds (including me). You got ressed, separated from your zerg and died again.
    I killed you twice, escaped your zerg and killed my pursuers, unlike you.
    That's the difference between your niche build and a meta build. You rely on having equal or more numbers, but Cyro isn't that. You need mobility and group support, which you specifically rejected. And now you're crying about the meta things that killed you. Working as intended. I'm done here.
    (^_^)
  • psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @psychotic13

@Biro123

Your zerg was bigger, you got taken out by three reds (including me). You got ressed, separated from your zerg and died again.
    I killed you twice, escaped your zerg and killed my pursuers, unlike you.
    That's the difference between your niche build and a meta build. You rely on having equal or more numbers, but Cyro isn't that. You need mobility and group support, which you specifically rejected. And now you're crying about the meta things that killed you. Working as intended. I'm done here.
    (^_^)

I wasn't part of a zerg, I play solo I just walked out the keep doors lol, you didn't kill me the first time.. I have just as much mobility as you also, so no idea what you mean there?

Let's duel then? You can use your Eots, Mines and pirate like a real scrub but I guarantee you that if we both start with full health and resources I'll beat you 10 times out of 10, We can even put every duel on here to show how bad you are? I bet you won't take me up on that though cause in reality the fact remains the same, I was res'd so had low health and resources and was heavily out numbered, your not good.

Seriously let's do best of 5, 1mil stake? You got balls or you just mouth
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What? Outnumbered? There were zounds of yellows behind you! x'D And it only took three reds to kill you in the first place. The mobility I'm speaking of are your pets. They bind you in place. Without 'em... well, you've seen that. You claimed you're fine without Lich, so don't complain about no resources. You sacrifice utility slots for paper stat pets and it killed you. You want to duel me and let your pet do the work, I already told you this was about open world. And if you complain about EotS against you, next time I'll just drop a Dawnbreaker or Meteor on your head.
    This fight revealed the weaknesses in your build that you are so fond of. Don't complain now against crutch, meta, zergs and suchlike, since that was the point in the first place.
    Like I said, I'm done here. I bid thee farewell.
  • psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Lord-Otto cmonnn this could be some good entertainment on the forums for once
  • psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What? Outnumbered? There were zounds of yellows behind you! x'D And it only took three reds to kill you in the first place. The mobility I'm speaking of are your pets. They bind you in place. Without 'em... well, you've seen that. You claimed you're fine without Lich, so don't complain about no resources. You sacrifice utility slots for paper stat pets and it killed you. You want to duel me and let your pet do the work, I already told you this was about open world. And if you complain about EotS against you, next time I'll just drop a Dawnbreaker or Meteor on your head.
    This fight revealed the weaknesses in your build that you are so fond of. Don't complain now against crutch, meta, zergs and suchlike, since that was the point in the first place.
    Like I said, I'm done here. I bid thee farewell.

I figured you'd be a ***
  • psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm more than happy to give my coin to @IzakiBrotherSs you do the same he can give the winner the prize
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm more than happy to give my coin to @IzakiBrotherSs you do the same he can give the winner the prize

I'll rek both of you xD

But seriously guys, once something is started you gotta take it to the end. Best of 5 duels wins. @Lord-Otto @psychotic13

Its only a few duels, there's no reason to turn them down, because Cyrodiil is a complete lagfest right now (just like trials I might add), so in terms of PvP its either duels or IC.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Yeah Shadow > Thief in PvP on a light or medium build.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Derra wrote: »
    Ocelot9x wrote: »
    @Lord-Otto sorry man but spinner came with one tamriel and amberplasm with soh,if you still use julianos\kagrenac and willpower I finally understand why you say that sorc is bad lol

Julianos is really good it's actually better than spinners in some cases

In a LOT of cases. I've been doing better since I ditched spinners for julianos.

Personally i´ve been able to come up with one scenario where julianos beats spinner - marginally (that being shadow mundus builds).

Care to enlighten me on the other ones?

Can confirm that Shadow and Julianos is pretty great damage. But Spinner is just better usually. Slightly higher magicka pool, etc. etc. BSW is above anything for a Destro/Resto build IMHO.
    BSW/Lich/Pirate is BiS for destro/resto sorc imo. Insane damage, infinite sustain and major protection, GG.

BSW >>>>>>> Spinners

Also, @Lord-Otto Spinners has 2x max mag and 1x spell damage for 2-4 piece, this means that julianos only outperforms it by ~75 spell damage against damage shields(2x crit bonus rendered useless) and will do drastically less against heavy armor builds.

BSW is still better than spinners by a huge margin though

You must've been killed by a lot of sorcs. You have a deep hatred for them. Dear I am sorry to burst your bubble but sorcs are not op. They have weaknesses and strengths like every other class. They have three shields..okay, every other class can use two of the three shields they have and ever since harness magicka blocked physical dmg, the sorc class is nothing special, stamplars will wreck sorcs so will mag dks and mag NB's any class will seem godly if played by the skillful. Every class has the utilities to be what a sorcs is, and lich is not infinite sustain. I have lich and have 1300 spell recovery when it pros I have 2900 spell recovery for 20 seconds, I run out all the time against stamina players and poisons will ruin you. Get with the program lady this is a l2p issue. I am a magicka sorcerer and the most sorcerers I have fought before was 4 and I crushed them. Not all sorcerers are good.

How did you get to these conclusions from reading his post?? I think you need to read a little better, there's nothing that even insinuates that Sorc is OP in there.
    Edited by Izaki on April 24, 2017 4:12PM
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I really didn't, I walked out of the keep and was taken head on by a Zerg, got res'd and tried to escape to be chssed down by more than 1 person at half health and resources, that's why I can't believe you tagged me. Like that one instance proves your better when you need the destro ult and pirate Skeleton as a crutch.

Pets to do the fighting for me? You realise I don't use it for damage, use it for max magicka. My build isn't for taking on zergs, it's small scale. Small scale without your zerg you'd die simple as that. I don't need lich to sustain, and I don't need to pressure you, one burst your gone that's it.

You're trash, like your really what's wrong with the game, you see people complaining on here everyday about Skeleton on sorcs and EotS and that's you down to a T lol, use broken sets and skills and think your good. You say I got smashed, I died cause you destro ult'd me after a res, I'm calling you out for a 1v1 (can be in cyrodil so you can use the terrain) because I still can't believe you tagged me after doing that and thinking your good lol, but you won't take me up on that?

And that last bit really sums you up, because you had the emperor title hahaha, you've never been emp in scourge you probably had your zerg help you achieve that in azuras, which is a completely dead campaign and has 0 population.

So yeah, drop me a message when you grow some balls and we'll throw down.

To be fair, he's clearly never stated that he's better than you, admitted you'll beat him in duels and is only stating that the meta is meta for a reason. There's no better performing all purpose build for open world cyro and as a result he was able to beat you there.

Nobody is saying there aren't great non-meta builds that perform well in many situations, but if you're looking to have the highest performance across the largest number of scenarios BSW/Lich/Pirate is the go to. I personally don't run lich on a destro/resto sorc, but there are times when vastly outnumbered and poisoned when I feel the strain from that. Then proc alch, drop destro ult, GG.