The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

New Items Available in the Crown Store – 04/20/17 (All Platforms)

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
The latest Crown Store offerings will make you look fashionable and formidable. Horns and spikes are the hottest Tamriel fashion trend this Spring. Get yours today and take adventure by the horns!

Adornments

Head Horns Aplenty
546fb3e7881c1ac0a523d671fff376c5.jpg

You could put horns on top of your head, but everybody does that—only the truly original would think to put them on their chin!

The Head Horns Aplenty adornment for Argonians is now available on all platforms for 100 crowns.

Horned Brow Plate
3ce07471d5f316c95d032a0fa1d08353.jpg

Feeling Daedric? Get Oblivious with the Horned Brow Plate—now with faux rivets! Not even Dremora have those on their heads.

The Horned Brow Plate adornment for Humans and Khajiit is now available on all platforms for 200 crowns.

Hair Styles

Multi-Spined Skull Crest
ccda3247ae828ebf058a63416b2d66ba.jpg

Here’s one with attitude: this menacing look is a favorite of surly teen-aged Argonians in the more unsavory parts of Gideon.

The Multi-Spined Skull Crest hair for Argonians is now available on all platforms for 200 crowns.

The Casual Rascal
b9d409a7468d6e72a37d3cfa8e659e45.jpg

Everyone knows somebody who wears this head of hair: they may lead you into mischief, but you know you'll have a good time. Now you, too, can be the group’s Bad Influence.

The Casual Rascal hair for Humans and Khajiit is now available on all platforms for 300 crowns.

Will these fierce new hair styles and adornments become your signature look? Post your pictures here, or share them with us on Twitter or Instagram.
Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, will have to test these out tonight and see what looks good on my characters.

I'll be interested to how the horns work with Bosmer who already have them.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was looking for my repentance to purchase in the crown store... darn.
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • Keldheir
    Keldheir
    ✭✭✭✭
    The horns go surprisingly well with my Bosmer's antlers. (-:
    PC EU
  • BigBragg
    BigBragg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    When are you going to release the medium length hair that is shaved on the side? Think it is long overdue.
  • MaidenOregon
    MaidenOregon
    ✭✭
    We need a long curly option. Mid-back length (similar to the longest straight hair option we have now) and spiral curls. Pretty please?
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Horns and spikes are the hottest Tamriel fashion trend this Spring.

Did...

*blinks*

Did you guys just out-Hot-Topic Hot Topic?

o:)
    signing off
  • thrillho5000
    thrillho5000
    ✭✭
    Ah yes, the Argonian neck-beard. Awesome. Now we just need a portable skooma vape and a fedora, although maybe the bycocket is Tamriel's fedora...

Also, seconding what @MaidenOregon said--we need more curly/wavy hairstyles.
    Main: Thavrin of Ill Omen
    Class: screwup Dual-Wield Stamblade DPS/Tank hybrid, aka "The Near-Death Experience"
  • Aeolwind
    Aeolwind
    ✭✭✭
    DHale wrote: »
    I was looking for my repentance to purchase in the crown store... darn.

This made me laugh far too hard.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Argonian head horns-aplenty looks pretty terrible, but I love everything else. I bought the rascal hair and the horned brow plate. I'd be happy if you released a new hair and costume every single month.

Edited by SydneyGrey on April 21, 2017 3:33AM
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is the horned plate considered a facial accessory or facial hair slot? Because I'd love wear it with a certain beard and hat combo.
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • TheRiverBlues
    TheRiverBlues
    ✭✭
    As a Khajiit main, I'm happy that the rascal haircut actually mimics my character's hair color (which is on the blonde side.) Unlike the tousled bard or the dominion locks which makes me look like I have greying brown hair.

• ViciousBunnii
    ViciousBunnii
    ✭✭✭
    BigBragg wrote: »
    When are you going to release the medium length hair that is shaved on the side? Think it is long overdue.
    We need a long curly option. Mid-back length (similar to the longest straight hair option we have now) and spiral curls. Pretty please?

Yes! And hair dye.
    PC/NA

Forever salty about the Shadow Rider Senche
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cadbury wrote: »
    Is the horned plate considered a facial accessory or facial hair slot? Because I'd love wear it with a certain beard and hat combo.
    I just went into my game to double-check, and it's a facial accessory, separate from beards and hats. :)