The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is magicka sorcerer actually OP in pvp

• Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    So a little update.

To the point atm, I have reached 80k tooltip for Soul Assault no CP.

I have room to grow however.

SA scales heavily on Spell damage over max magicka, which means willpower is not the choice to go with. I believe Torug x2 nirnonhoned will actually provide almost double the tooltip mod over willpower. So I gotta do that.

Unfortunately I do not have a kena piece in Heavy meaning I cannot gain the wrath bonus - which is a minimum of 240 spell damage loss (which actually is several thousand damage for SA) bummer on that.

Also, as im on console, getting everything to line up is a PITA. Once I get a screen shot, you better appreciate the amount of effort that goes into it! Lol.

I'm actually gonna freak at what the tooltip of this bad boy will be in CP... also wonder if I can make it reliable... probably could on a dk...
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Firerock2
    Firerock2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Pirate skele is giving sorcs a boost they don't need right now.

And Velocious Curse didn't need the buff. It was fine the way it was.

Shields are fine at 6 sec, if pirate skele is addressed.

Sorc burst is not over the top considering the big hit is dodgeable and reflectable.

EoTS, zerging, and everyone blocking all day is what kills PvP, not sorcs

I agree with the curse buff being completely unnecessary
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    So a little update.

To the point atm, I have reached 80k tooltip for Soul Assault no CP.

I have room to grow however.

SA scales heavily on Spell damage over max magicka, which means willpower is not the choice to go with. I believe Torug x2 nirnonhoned will actually provide almost double the tooltip mod over willpower. So I gotta do that.

Unfortunately I do not have a kena piece in Heavy meaning I cannot gain the wrath bonus - which is a minimum of 240 spell damage loss (which actually is several thousand damage for SA) bummer on that.

Also, as im on console, getting everything to line up is a PITA. Once I get a screen shot, you better appreciate the amount of effort that goes into it! Lol.

I'm actually gonna freak at what the tooltip of this bad boy will be in CP... also wonder if I can make it reliable... probably could on a dk...

I believe in you! Break the game son!
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No
    Soulshine? Proccing Alchemist and quickly requipping to BSW? Continuous Attack? Enemy Keep Bonus IX? Offensive Scrolls? Minor Sorcery? Warhorn?

Aye, you've got a lot to do...
    x'DDD
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    2017-04-17-23-13-23_zpswprzrdfs.png

2017-04-17-23-19-00_zpstoqdrdti.png

@Lord-Otto now you say something lol, a list of possible buffs.

I ran outta time, (want to level my alt durinf the last bit of event) ran outta gold (lol had to gold out weapons)

So possible buffs I missed out on:
    bound armor was unmorphed because I never leveled it (lol i thought i had)
    Missing Heavy Armor Wrath passive
    Missing 2% from undaunted because I ran outta mats and don't have heavy Kena
    @lord-otto 's list of buffs
    And this was all self buffed.

Btw have no idea what stats are, all I wanted was pics.

One pic is no CP, same build in CP

Edit: Also in x2 blue jewellery.

Ok got a stat pic :) It's nickname is "no Medium armor allowed" lol

2017-04-18-00-49-51_zps7xggglhc.png

One last edit on this post: I fraged a goblin, landed for over 40k on this build.
    Edited by Waffennacht on April 18, 2017 2:11PM
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No
    Oh my, he's done it! Nice work! xD
    d(^_^)
    ...you know know they're gonna cry NERF SORCZ now, right?
    x'DDD
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Ah come on, I used like 300k makin that set up. I deserve some awesomes!

Lol

Seriously though

Edit: TY! :)
    Edited by Waffennacht on April 18, 2017 3:46PM
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • AAbrigo
    AAbrigo
    ✭✭✭
    Yes

2017-04-18-00-49-51_zps7xggglhc.png

One last edit on this post: I fraged a goblin, landed for over 40k on this build.

And it isnt even max since you could make everything gold :smiley:

OP AF
  • Firerock2
    Firerock2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes

Lol

Seriously though

Nice work, though if that build runs no impen then it wouldn't survive in no cp unless you are a sorc of course because you can't crit shields.

Maybe I can't outheal a glass cannon like that but I've never run into them in no cp unless they have been at the back of a 25 man zerg. This doesn't really change the fact that sorcerers still have cheaper skills, better passives, more damage, and more tankiness. Deny this all you want but they have had an edge over every other class and you just have to look at the numbers.

With this next patch (unless things change) the gap is going to widen to the point where there will be no reason to play any other class.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Firerock2 wrote: »

Lol

Seriously though

Nice work, though if that build runs no impen then it wouldn't survive in no cp unless you are a sorc of course because you can't crit shields.

Maybe I can't outheal a glass cannon like that but I've never run into them in no cp unless they have been at the back of a 25 man zerg. This doesn't really change the fact that sorcerers still have cheaper skills, better passives, more damage, and more tankiness. Deny this all you want but they have had an edge over every other class and you just have to look at the numbers.

With this next patch (unless things change) the gap is going to widen to the point where there will be no reason to play any other class.

It's entirely a glass cannon lol. And it's something I won't run, (I much prefer tanky builds.)

I actually always wanted to see what I could do, you guys just provided the motivation :)

Btw, I'm putting my Sorcs off to the side for a bit, I'm having a blast with my Templar.
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No
    Passives? PASSIVES???

NBs have Shadow Barrier, Dark Vigor and Magicka Flood. Refreshing Shadows is close to Daedric Protection. NBs have the best passives of them all, and that's been a thing for a long time now.

Siphoning Strikes is not a passive, but it's a long-lasting buff that is absolutely OP. Minor Berserk is there, too.

Sorcs have the least desired ultimate generation tool. Sustain in general is also lackluster, unless Dark Exchange is involved, which can be tricky.

Please.
  • Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Firerock2 wrote: »

Lol

Seriously though

It's entirely a glass cannon lol. And it's something I won't run, (I much prefer tanky builds.)

I actually always wanted to see what I could do, you guys just provided the motivation :)

Btw, I'm putting my Sorcs off to the side for a bit, I'm having a blast with my Templar.

What build you gonna cone up with that? Challenge to get highest darkflare tooltip. Lol