Dear Brian Wheeler and ESO PVP game developers:
With Battlegrounds coming I thought I would take a minute and share a few things I wish for that would make Cyridiil better and maybe bleed over to Battlegrounds.
1. Faction Changes - I have been saving my crowns forever. Yes I know they won't matter in Battlegrounds, but I refuse to play two of my alts because they are in the wrong faction for Cyrodiil. Please let me spend my crowns on a faction change. There is a blank spot on the Service Tokens section of the Upgrades available in the Crown Store. I will by two on day one.
2. PVP Events - You have a lot of events that give double XP and even gear drops, but you only gave us double AP once when you needed to test the servers. You won't even let us eat cake in Cyrodiil. Can we have a matching event that give bonus AP.
3. Armor Storage - We have the crafting bag for all our crafting needs and now we need something for PVP. If I want to jump from CP to No CP campains or battlegrounds right now, it usually involves switching alts, dropping gear in the bank, and maybe multiple alts. I would like to be able to keep specific gear sets time to an armor storage feature that can be shared across alts, by just opening the Armor trunk (or whatever) and grabbing it.
4. Voice chat - A ZOS based voice chat for the pug groups on Battlegrounds would make those groups so much better. I know that Discord, Teamspeak, and others are free and easy enough, but how nice that would be if it were built in to the game - or give the game chat developers a better hook in the game so I can easy join the voice chat application the group prefers.
5. Health Bug Fix - can you please allow us a way to fix the health bug without suicide, death port or logout? How about "/resethealth" or have "/reloadui" fix it.
6. Loading Screens - For the love of the gods please make these go away - They are worse than the lag was. I saw a charachater named "Loading Screen of Death" the other day which shows you how bad this impacts the game. Please, please, please never let me experience these 3 minute timeouts in battlegrounds.