The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Weather in pvp

Artemiisia
Artemiisia
✭✭✭✭✭
Why is it that it never nighttime in cyrodil? rain/snow weather shifts in general

That would make it more fun, since it would swift the way of doing wars all through the day
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i would like that as well, it would help make it seem more realistic.
  • WhiteMage
    WhiteMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Except, it already does all of that. It's night half the time--judging by how fast my vamp can get in stealth--just last night it was raining during a siege on ales, and I have seen it snow as far south as bleakers outpost.
    The generally amicable yet sporadically salty magplar that may or may not have 1vXed you in Sotha Sil. Who knows?
  • Sheuib
    Sheuib
    ✭✭✭✭
    It does have night time. It just doesn't get really dark because of the 2 moons I guess. I have also seen it rain. What are your graphics settings? That might have something to do with it.
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im maxed high setting in graphics, I was hoping for more like heavy nightime, there still to much light there, wanna see gorilla warfare, where there is really dark and evil :D

maybe I just play it enough to see all the goodies
    Edited by Artemiisia on April 15, 2017 8:45AM
  • Kram8ion
    Kram8ion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Today was snowing at chalman
    ps4eu
    Kramm stam man kittyblade

• Ashamray
    Ashamray
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reduce your gamma settings to make dark places more dark. That will make picture a bit more contrastive though.
    Edited by Ashamray on April 15, 2017 11:21AM
    Boadrig, EU PC

Very Balanced
    Battleground Beta Testers
    Cite's Legacy
    Colosseum

Imperial City frequenter
    Imperial City feedback and suggestions
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i COMPLETELY agree... would love to have a true night time in cyro
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the bright happy days, best for slaughter :)
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • dmar613
    dmar613
    ✭✭✭
    when the game first came out, night time was actually dark. however people complained that it was too dark.
    4th Grand Overlord For DC Xbox One. 123,486 pvp kills Crip from the Sexy Time Slayers aka Leaps of Dreamz
  • UppGRAYxDD
    UppGRAYxDD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weather in Cyro? Cloudy with a high chance of Destro Ultis...
    "Stendarr's mercy be upon you, for the vigil has none to spare."
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    problem with weather is unless it is mandatory it becomes to a disadvantage for the players playing on max. As it is now, low setting players wont experience much of the rain/snow/fog that actually exists in cyrodiil (fog is cool though) and will have better visuals than the rest. So thats not gonna happen as long as low specc PC's cant handle weather very well. A deeper dark during night would be good though, and could possibly nake for interesting tactics
    Edited by killimandrosb16_ESO on April 15, 2017 5:30PM
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UppGRAYxDD wrote: »
    Weather in Cyro? Cloudy with a high chance of Destro Ultis...

This needs to become a meme
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds