Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A little PVP action this morning!

CaiWenji
CaiWenji
✭✭✭✭
I was supposed to change up my house decorations this morning to make a giant board game. However on logging in I saw my only YouTube subscriber, WolfBoundGaming online in Elder Scrolls Online. I was like woah, he accepted me? thought maybe my list was full or he was offline and didn't get it last time I sent the request. Anyways, I knew if he was online in game he must have been streaming on YouTube. I thought, "Now's my time to shine!" I saw him in Alliance War in his stream and thought, "Cool let me go there!" He is new to Elder Scrolls Online, but has played many other Elder Scrolls Games. So I knew being low level he was most likely in Blackwater Blade Campaign. I switched to Darla Gratch, my favorite Aldmeri Dominian Nord Stamina DragonKnight and Reporter for Channel 64 News in the Solana and Bogon Galaxies. Haha Anyways after a bit watching and chatting on his channel I recorded too. I wanted to share simultaneous recordings from the both of us. I don't have a webcam and cool music so I'll post his first.

I didn't join his channel though until about 3.5 hrs in. But this channel is great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFiEN2NPpEc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gjtoLxtRi0

• CaiWenji
    CaiWenji
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oops wrong category. Sorry! I never been to other subjects yet. And I cant delete or edit the first post.
    Edited by CaiWenji on April 15, 2017 7:09AM
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mods will move it if they come across it and feel it necessary.
  • CaiWenji
    CaiWenji
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mods will move it if they come across it and feel it necessary.

okay thanks, and sorry!
  • ZOS_JohanaB
    ZOS_JohanaB
    ✭✭✭✭
    We've moved this thread to PvP Combat & Skills
    Staff Post
  • CaiWenji
    CaiWenji
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Johanna! :)