:wink:
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As I said be In another post sorcs are great in a group or until you run into a semi competent stam user. Then... not so much. once those shields are down.
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm hoping to turn this into an official "Give Wardens 1 More DPS Skill Forum" for the next day or so. Makes me sad how few damage-dealing abilities they have :disappointed:
  • Anti_Virus
    Anti_Virus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OMG so many nerf sorc threads this is funny as heck.
    Power Wealth And Influence.
  • D0ntevenL1ft
    D0ntevenL1ft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Id say its 50/50. Its the "nerf sorc forum" or the "i play a sorc forum".
  • D0ntevenL1ft
    D0ntevenL1ft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »
    I'm hoping to turn this into an official "Give Wardens 1 More DPS Skill Forum" for the next day or so. Makes me sad how few damage-dealing abilities they have :disappointed:

This as well! The class looks extremely boring to play to me.. Sit back and watch pets do work while you put up frozen walls. Sounds SO FUN -.-
  • kadar
    kadar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The anti-Sorc community will never be able to match the pro-Sorc community on the forums. Great example is the Haunting Curse outcry. The rest of us need to learn2forums, lol.
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The anti-Sorc community will never be able to match the pro-Sorc community on the forums. Great example is the Haunting Curse outcry. The rest of us need to learn2forums, lol.
    True templars had just as many people asking for blazing spear stun back even had people who hate templars aka @FENGRUSH ask for the change to he reverted and nothing. The magic sorc community on point.
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »

This as well! The class looks extremely boring to play to me.. Sit back and watch pets do work while you put up frozen walls. Sounds SO FUN -.-

Ummm warden have basicly 1 dealing dmg pet and it's his ultimate.