Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

We need a big nerf hammer on sorc

brandishsteel
brandishsteel
✭✭✭
exactly what I am talking about :smile:
Marco Hacker - the best mageblade in the game
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    We need another nerf sorc thread.

Like a hole in the head.

Sorcs don't need a nerf. There is Miats.
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People love jumping on the nerf bandwagon huh

U13 Scamp gets another couple of seconds, and curse one more pulse and the Forum loses its head.

As you don't see many Scamps in PvP (only Skeleton DPS champions) I presume it to mean that addition of the second curse explosion is the deal changer since U13. Thus Zos have it pretty close to balance if all that's needs to change an underperforming class is part of one skill to make them the winningest.

Despite Magika sucking for patch upon patch in 2016 and stamina ruling the roost.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about sorcerers do you think is overperforming?
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol so many sorc threads
  • Erock25
    Erock25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lol so many sorc threads

And they're all just one sentence with no explanation at all. Trolls are getting lazy.
    You earned the 500 LOLs badge.
    You received 500 LOLs. It ain't no fluke, you post great stuff and we're lucky to have you here. +50 points
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the reason for so many threads, is people cant think for themselves, so they see something and do the same, its monkey see monkey do.......

sorcs dont need any nerfs, its a L2p issues for noobs
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual, and certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie Sorcerer works.
    0.jpg
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • Hutch679
    Hutch679
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    exactly what I am talking about :smile:

Congrats on your 1 "agree"!
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We really don't, if anything we need to buff the classes that are under performing to get them up to speed.
  • TheBonesXXX
    TheBonesXXX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We really don't, if anything we need to buff the classes that are under performing to get them up to speed.

^^^^^

Stop nerfing stuff, get all of the available playstyles competitive and relevant to see flavor return to ESO and the eradication of meta purists and min maxing.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the real problem is that the developers do not actively and daily play eso.
    you might see them play for 1 video or a short presentation but they are not playing daily like we are.
    so they really do not know what we see and what we are meaning when we request nerfs or buffs.
  • Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭

yes, we need more power creep in game

and why the hell struggle with balance 3 other classes if need justget rid to 1 class and thank this dont doing more power creep because of only buffs? why cant have balance with only buffs, without nerfs

nerfs are needed but in moderation wecause if not we can look now on nb in pve, stamplar on odl magdk who got nerf after godmode at start this game and then was unplayable for over year because this was to big nerf at once
  • D0ntevenL1ft
    D0ntevenL1ft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I noticed how everyone who disagreed had "sorc" in their profile. Whats annoying is when sorcs just sit there with shields standing in mines while empowering every attack with entropy.

As a wise man once said: "I'm more about putting down areas of protection and I want to stand in these, and like this is, this is sort of like my house and if you come into my house it's gonna be bad for you".

Who knew Wrobel was actually talking about sorcs?
  • Alpheu5
    Alpheu5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I noticed how everyone who disagreed had "sorc" in their profile. Whats annoying is when sorcs just sit there with shields standing in mines while empowering every attack with entropy.

As a wise man once said: "I'm more about putting down areas of protection and I want to stand in these, and like this is, this is sort of like my house and if you come into my house it's gonna be bad for you".

Who knew Wrobel was actually talking about sorcs?

There isn't even anything to agree or disagree with. The argument is literally "nerf sorc" without any kind of context or explanation. It makes them sound like an immature child that doesn't have a proper response so they just insult everybody by calling them a buttface instead.
    Edited by Alpheu5 on April 14, 2017 5:15PM
    Dalek-Rok - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Shād - Argonian Nightblade || Dalek-Shul - Argonian Templar || Dalek-Xal - Argonian Dragonknight || Mounts-the-Snout - Argonian Warden || Dalek-Xul - Argonian Necromancer || Two-Spires - Argonian Arcanist || Dalek-Nesh - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Kör - Argonian Dragonknight
    Don't incorporate bugs into your builds, and you won't have [an] issue.
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    you might see them play for 1 video or a short presentation but they are not playing daily like we are.
    so they really do not know what we see and what we are meaning when we request nerfs or buffs.

That's flat out false assumptions.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

That is flat out wrong, they play the game and are in guilds just like us. They simply don't tell us they are Devs all the time when they play.
  • brandishsteel
    brandishsteel
    ✭✭✭
    Nerf Sorc!
    Marco Hacker - the best mageblade in the game
  • Cillion3117
    Cillion3117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't nerf sorcs, just buff everyone else.
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No we can't keep buffing classes. Every time they buffed classes they have gone to far. All classes need a damage nerfs and slight buffs not any more needless buff that Wrobel didn't test.
  • Anti_Virus
    Anti_Virus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    #nerfsorcthreads keep em comming
    Power Wealth And Influence.
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorc itself dont need a nerf. It's certain CP and sets combinations that made him strong. Get rid of those things and everything will be good.
    Edited by Juhasow on April 15, 2017 12:51AM