Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fathers of the Dominion Actively Recruiting

Seamonkey001
Seamonkey001
✭✭
Looking for a guild that is doing end game content, pvp, and dungeons while keeping it casual? Look no further then the Fathers of the Dominion. We have gone under reconstruction from the top down and are now looking to grow our ranks. We are a all inclusive guild so you can request to join no matter your background or skill level. We have veteran players the can help show you the ropes if you are new. The only request we have is to watch what you say due to most of the members having kids and respect all guild members regardless of background. We have dedicated nights to do trials, pvp, and dungeons. We use the band.us app for calendar, text chat, and information sharing. If we sound like the guild for you, leave a comment below with your xbox live gamer tag or send a xbox live message to Sea Monkey 001, AverageJo3gam3r, btpoliticalpunk, JanX76, and/or ObscureJenko stating you would like an invite. Look forward to meeting you in Tamriel and Happy Adventuring!!!
XBox Live GamerTag: Sea Monkey 001
Main Character: Kelach, High Elf, Sorcerer, Level CP 275
Guild: Fathers of The Dominion

Twitch: SeaMonkey001
  • cyphadadon
    cyphadadon
    Soul Shriven
    Sure send me a message. BigBrothaSavage
  • ObscureJenko
    invite sent
  • Seamonkey001
    Seamonkey001
    ✭✭
    The Fathers of the Dominion would like to welcome LoutEcho5, BigBrothaSavage, and DxG McJaGGer to the guild. We are still actively recruiting. We are an all-inclusive guild so you can request to join no matter your background or skill level. We have veteran players the can help show you the ropes if you are new. If we sound like the guild for you, leave a comment below with your Xbox Live gamer tag or send an Xbox Live message to Sea Monkey 001, AverageJo3gam3r, btpoliticalpunk, JanX76, and/or ObscureJenko stating you would like an invite. Look forward to meeting you in Tamriel and Happy Adventuring!!!

• devilfish79
    Hands down, this has been the best guild I've been a member of. Everyone is welcoming and inviting, patient, and always willing to help if possible.
    Edited by devilfish79 on April 10, 2017 3:14PM
  • Seamonkey001
    Seamonkey001
    ✭✭
    The Fathers of the Dominion would like to welcome NordicwanderESO, JermOpHoBe88, kill4meeeeee, mehungtoolow, and Dougyhowzer to the guild. We are still actively recruiting. We are an all-inclusive guild so you can request to join no matter your background or skill level. We have veteran players the can help show you the ropes if you are new. If we sound like the guild for you, leave a comment below with your Xbox Live gamer tag or send an Xbox Live message to Sea Monkey 001, AverageJo3gam3r, btpoliticalpunk, JanX76, and/or ObscureJenko stating you would like an invite. You can also find us on the app band.us, just look for Fathers of the Dominion and ask for an invite as well. Look forward to meeting you in Tamriel and Happy Adventuring!!!

• CLOUDx9xMAVRIK
    CLOUDx9xMAVRIK
    Soul Shriven
    Invite me please! GT: CLOUDx9xMAVRIK
  • Seamonkey001
    Seamonkey001
    ✭✭
    @CLOUDx9xMAVRIK invite has been sent. Once you accept the invite, please read the message of the day as it has important information. Welcome to the guild.
    Edited by Seamonkey001 on April 8, 2017 7:02PM

• Eidelyn
    Eidelyn
    Ladies welcome too! I am a mom gamer and guildmaster of "Fathers" :) this is an awesome group of people at all different stages in the game. As stated above, respect for each other is a must and clean language during prime time is a request, as many of us have kids running around in the background :)
    My GT: Janx76
    Edited by Eidelyn on April 8, 2017 11:25PM
  • BravoTitan
    BravoTitan
    Soul Shriven
    If your still recruiting I would love to join. GT BravoTitan. Looking to learn playing as wood elf lvl 22
  • devilfish79
    @BravoTitan Yup, we still have spots available. Welcome! Someone will get a guild invite out to you as soon as possible. What class is your wood elf?
  • ObscureJenko
    Invite sent. Let us know if you didn't recieve it
  • SoupDejour
    GT: DB Soup Dejour
  • kjmugsy
    kjmugsy
    Invite me gt: mugsy111198
  • Seamonkey001
    Seamonkey001
    ✭✭
    @SoupDejour and @kjmugsy we will get a invite sent as soon as possible to you. We will let you know when they have been sent.

• OnlineAFK
    OnlineAFK
    Soul Shriven
    Do you have dedicated nights for normal trials? Looking for a weekend trial guild.
  • ObscureJenko
    We do normal trials every Thursday and have vet trials every saturday
  • ObscureJenko
    All invites should be sent. If you didn't recieve one please let us know
  • Seamonkey001
    Seamonkey001
    ✭✭
    Vet trials are on Saturday night with regular trials Thursday nights. And if there is enough interest, any other night. We have just currently started forming a group for vet trials so we are in the early stages just forewarning. If you are interested in joining the guild let me know.

• Laughedgoose675
    GT: laughedgoose675 I'm always in for trials and dungeons and good fun with other players.
  • devilfish79
    Then you've come to the correct place! As soon as we can, we'll get you an invite. Tonight is open (normal) Trials night. Guild Chat 1 is where we all hang out and meet up for events, so if you're interested (and once we get you added to the guild) head to GC1 by 7p PST. Welcome!
  • BrotherSpark
    BrotherSpark
    ✭✭
    I'd like to check the guild out if you still have space.

GT: Brother Spark
  • ObscureJenko
    Sent
  • Seamonkey001
    Seamonkey001
    ✭✭
    The Fathers of the Dominion ranks have grown a lot this past week. We would like to welcome BusyBadger, awww u tired, BeestlyGameeing, laurendollface, LaughedGoose675, Brother Spark, SugarlessStraw, DB Soup Dejour, Xx XAgAinX xX, I levi4than, mugsy111198, stapuft2000, Vemperia, SurrenderNot42, Crazyboyeman1, and CLOUDx9xMAVRIK to the guild. We are still actively recruiting. We are an all-inclusive guild so you can request to join no matter your background or skill level. We have veteran players the can help show you the ropes if you are new. If we sound like the guild for you, leave a comment below with your Xbox Live gamer tag or send an Xbox Live message to Sea Monkey 001, AverageJo3gam3r, btpoliticalpunk, JanX76, and/or ObscureJenko stating you would like an invite. You can also find us on the app band.us, just look for Fathers of the Dominion and ask for an invite as well. Look forward to meeting you in Tamriel and Happy Adventuring!!!

• Eidelyn
    Eidelyn
    There is no official age requirement but the guild was formed for mature, like-minded gamers who are typically age 18+. We like to consider the guild a home for busy people who are juggling careers, families, mortgages and gaming.
  • stpolaris
    stpolaris
    ✭✭
    I would like an invite please. GT: MooreForce8739
  • Eidelyn
    Eidelyn
    @Mooreforce8739 invite sent :)
  • Narjira
    Narjira
    I would be interested in joining for Dungeons, pvp, and trials. I won't able to do weekends since I work weekends.

- I am a sorc healer (solid build and heals)
    - CP 280
    - I have experience in normals and some vet trials

GT = Strife h2o

• Zekken86
    Zekken86
    ✭✭
    Invite sent narjira
  • devilfish79
    We're still looking for mature, active, players of all experience levels. There is zero pressure to know everything or to do everything. We have experienced members who are glad to give advice or assistance when needed (and time allows). Most of us are casual, occasionally getting serious. :) We use in-game voice chat (guild chat 1) and hope that our newer members do to (not required). This is a great guild with wonderful, mature members.
  • Seamonkey001
    Seamonkey001
    ✭✭
    The Fathers of the Dominion ranks have grown a lot this past week. We would like to welcome Im Offended AF, SenpaiN0ticedU, this is rocco, T Bagel, Joker SxAxW, BravoTitan, EPIC MOM580, l DEMOGORGON l, xUnstoppablex01, MooreForce8739, Strife H20, Smith120, and Legotool to the guild. We are still actively recruiting. We are an all-inclusive guild so you can request to join no matter your background or skill level. We have veteran players the can help show you the ropes if you are new. If we sound like the guild for you, leave a comment below with your Xbox Live gamer tag or send an Xbox Live message to Sea Monkey 001, AverageJo3gam3r, btpoliticalpunk, JanX76, and/or ObscureJenko stating you would like an invite. You can also find us on the app band.us, just look for Fathers of the Dominion and ask for an invite as well. Look forward to meeting you in Tamriel and Happy Adventuring!!!