The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Toppling Charge in Cyrodiil bug

AAbrigo
AAbrigo
✭✭✭
Hi.

It happened several times today..

You attack with toppling charge and then goes directly to cyrodiil loading screen.
After 15-40 secs you reappear but just like you are standing up in the sky with no real background graphic and cant do anything.
Then after 15-40 secs the cyrodiil loading screen appear again and after a while you end up in front of one of the two cyrodiil wayshrines.

Can you please find a solution?
  • RouDeR
    RouDeR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to Cyrodiil gap closers ,its a casual thing since begining of time .
  • Deedleqwerty
    Deedleqwerty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I stopped using two-handed weapons for this reason. Crit Rush got me killed way too many times - running around with my arms in the air, doing nothing else.
    ~Deedleqwerty [PS4] / NA / EU
    CP 1980 NA / CP 1400 EU
    Aldmeri Dominion - Wardevils
    See you in Cyrodiil
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    At one point they were talking about making all gap closer into teleports, but that never went anywhere.
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)