The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Disc/Digital question

sf37
sf37
I have ESO on disc, but purchased a digital code for the Gold Edition. When I tried to download the digital copy, it told me that I already had the content installed on the PS4 from a disc. Can I go to the crown store and get the DLC so I can keep using my disc, or do I just have to uninstall the disc version and use the digital copy with the dlc now?

Best Answer

• hardwire17
    hardwire17
    Soul Shriven
    I had a similar experience. I had one that was hard copy (disk) and another that was digital. The "solution" i got was to delete the game (on ps hard drive) and reinstall digitally. It is possible I am forgetting a step or two but that is the jest of it. In any case it worked.
    Answer ✓