The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

LF PVE dungeon Guild

D0ntevenL1ft
D0ntevenL1ft
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey guys I'm a retiring player looking for a guild that can show me the ropes of veteran dungeons as i hope to farm some of them for the new armour pieces I've missed out on being away from the game. I haven't ran many veteran dungeons but am looking forward to learning the ropes from more experienced players!

psn: d0ntevenl1ft
  • Lacangel
    Lacangel
    I'll hit you up with a guild invite in the morning bruh. And hit u up with a psn message as well
  • gameshark79
    gameshark79
    ✭✭
    Sent an invite to our guild. Hope to hear from you.
  • Vindictress
    I would like to extend an invitation to Illicitus. We have many members who wish to guild group up for dungeons and more. Were casual eastern time. We have a website that you can request certain dungeons, or help with anything else or use voice for immediate responses. We also use discord for text purposes as it's easier than in game texting for most of us. If you wish to know more you can message either one of us and we would be glad to offer more information or answer questions that you may have.

PSN:
    Damien-271 (Daemon Malos)
    Trisqit (Princess Vindictive)
    xrastamadnessx (Lady Pastafarian)
    Valendreath (Valkis Corvin)
    Stoffs77 (Kingjoff)
    Nykteus-Fenrir (Nykteus-Fenrir)
    Princess Vindictive - Templar - PS4
    Vindie - Nightblade - PS4
    Shyael Aeron - Sorcerer - PS4
    PSN: Trisqit