The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Theory Crafting Warden :D

Sigourney_Frost
Hello everyone!

So first I want to say I am very excited about the new class coming. I've been waiting for frost spells in a class line since launch, and now they are coming I want to try and be as prepared as much as I can be.

My warden will be Winter's Embrace Main Spec and later work on healing. I am not interested at all with the Companion spec.

I will be going Nord.

The main spells will be Arctic Wind, Impaling Shards, Crystallized Shield, and my Ult will be Sleet Storm.

My weapon will be 2H/2H or 2H/S&B. Thought about Frost Staff/S&B, but I think one or both would suffer with lack of enough Stam or Mag.

Now if the spells Arctic Wind and Impaling Shards remain the way they were mentioned with morphs (health = frost damage); what armor type and what sets do you all think would be viable on this build.

This is all theory, and I am only expecting ideas and building experience from whatever you all come up with.

Thank you!
  • The_Old_Goat
    The_Old_Goat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really hope this will be a thing. I'd love to be able to grab a set of Ysgramor's armor and make it work.