The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

WTT Reverse Slash for Twin Slashes.

• tomernadyarwb17_ESO
    Xvorg wrote: »
    2H DK can tank better than 1h magika recharge freaks, ZOS gonna screw them more in Morrowind. But this technique for masters. You are not ready.

How?

Shields stacking. Brawler's shield have to take damage last. When others get low it get high.
    http://imgur.com/8VXBKbO

Surviving is the least a tank does, the "magic regen freaks" actually help thier team, through buff themselves and their team and debuffing the enemy. Not to mention a tank controls the enemy and makes the battlefield their own.

You have a solo build, you are not a tank.

Shield stacker don't need healer. Pretty good help for team.
    I have solo build cos I play solo. That build is not for group tanking.
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xvorg wrote: »
    2H DK can tank better than 1h magika recharge freaks, ZOS gonna screw them more in Morrowind. But this technique for masters. You are not ready.

How?

Shields stacking. Brawler's shield have to take damage last. When others get low it get high.
    http://imgur.com/8VXBKbO

Surviving is the least a tank does, the "magic regen freaks" actually help thier team, through buff themselves and their team and debuffing the enemy. Not to mention a tank controls the enemy and makes the battlefield their own.

You have a solo build, you are not a tank.

Shield stacker don't need healer. Pretty good help for team.
    I have solo build cos I play solo. That build is not for group tanking.

My tank doesn't need a healer either but my tank makes the enemy hit for less, in two different ways, my tank buffs the health of all my team, in two different ways. My tank can keep my teams health up, in two different ways. My tank makes my team hit for more, in at least five different ways. My tank makes the battlefield control eazy, my tank chains and bangs with the best of them.

You said it yourself, you are a solo build, you are "tanky". You are not a tank. Your original statement "2H DK can tank better than 1h magika recharge freaks" is patently absurd. You absolutely are not a better tank then my tank.
    Edited by Lightspeedflashb14_ESO on April 1, 2017 10:34AM
  • tomernadyarwb17_ESO
    My tank are using 5 slots for actual tanking. (4 if I get bones from team). Plus I need 1 slot for taunt and 1 for emergency selfheal (Dragon Blood). 5(6) slots are left. They can be used in different ways.
    Anyway u can play way u like. I think to trade 4 magika for 1 stamina kinda freaky way to waste resources. That my personal opinion and nothing more.
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    My tank are using 5 slots for actual tanking. (4 if I get bones from team). Plus I need 1 slot for taunt and 1 for emergency selfheal (Dragon Blood). 5(6) slots are left. They can be used in different ways.
    Anyway u can play way u like. I think to trade 4 magika for 1 stamina kinda freaky way to waste resources. That my personal opinion and nothing more.

If you are going to use the play as you want excuse then we are done. There is nothing to say after that.

You are a very selfish tank. No tank worth their​ shield would use dragon blood, that heal only heals you. It is much better​ to use igneous shields then vigor, as both impacts you AND your team.

You trade 4 magic for 1 stam? That is a bad trade I agree, my tanks ignious sheild costs 3.1k magic and my tank has 30k stam, so my tank gets 1.5k stam back, WHILE, this is important, BLOCKING, not having to drop block is very important in a lot of fights. This is the biggest reason that DKs make the best tank.

Then you talk skills, of your front bar doesn't look like aborb magic, ignious sheilds, draconic armor, heroic Slash, peirce armor then you are a bad tank. There is really nothing else you NEED to survive as a dk tank then those skills.

Then your back bar has to have chains. Has to have vigor, has to have inner fire, has to have talons. Really only one slot is up for grabs, and if you are a true dk tank, you will have engulfing flames if there is not a mag dk in your group, if you do then maybe shuffle but in that case I usually drop aborb magic and run guard on that mag dk.

So you clearly have no idea have to be a great tank. Your​ statement of "2H DK can tank better than 1h magika recharge freaks" is beyond unbelievably wrong and you need to retract it before I take you seriously.
    Edited by Lightspeedflashb14_ESO on April 1, 2017 12:45PM
  • tomernadyarwb17_ESO
    OK. Ok. I take my words back. Magika recharge tanks are the best. Morrwinds will make them even better. You will get IS for free and 2H will not be permitted to block anymore. And you always have plan B. Old good heavy seducer will make nice addition to your alteration mastery.
    I just stupid RP-er. You will never-never see me in your team. No need to be tough on me.
    By the way what about your mitigation and health. I'm afraid besides permablock u need constant healer's attention and stealing damage from your team cos healer can work as DD-er.
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    All right bub, one more try.

first I am not sure why you keep saying Morrowind this and Morrowind that. Even if they change everything to do with the game like people like you believe they will, you still have to play the game as it is right NOW, not the game that is 2 months away, the one that is being played right Now. More to the point, there is no change that I have seen that will change the way my tank works, even if my skills cost a whole 10% more and my magic Regen goes down 10%, the way my tank plays will not change because the way that my tank plays is simply the best for the team. I see no reason to use the sets you pointed out.

Second, have you completed any vet trial? Have you completed vdsa? Using the burn method were you are completely on your own as a tank? Holding four bosses, away from the healer, who is holding the main boss? If you have never done this, you need to sit down.

You keep insisting that my tank needs babysitting by the healer and at every point I have explained that I need no healer, just like you AND my tank makes my team better with every single skill my tank uses.

You say you are a stupid rp-er, I don't like calling people stupid but the way you are saying things certainly makes it hard to think anything else.

As for this - " I'm afraid besides permablock u need constant healer's attention and stealing damage from your team cos healer can work as DD-er.", I have actually ran ALL but SotH dungeons with 3 DPS and me as the healer, there are very little use for tanks if you have DPS that know what they are doing and a healer, so you are stealing DPS by simply being a tank.
    Edited by Lightspeedflashb14_ESO on April 1, 2017 4:30PM
  • tomernadyarwb17_ESO
    And how many veteran group dungeons u soloed, daddy?

You dont need a healer? So why are u saying "that whole fight is a healer test" when we talk about Corinium, second dungeon by simplicity after skeleton bashing.
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    And how many veteran group dungeons u soloed, daddy?

You dont need a healer? So why are u saying "that whole fight is a healer test" when we talk about Corinium, second dungeon by simplicity after skeleton bashing.

I don't bother trying to solo explicitly `GROUP' content. In the 15 minutes it took you to kill that last boss, any compatent team would have beat the entire dungeon. As far as I see it, you wasted your time. This is the last time I am going to reply to you. You are clearly not the same kind of player I am and nothing I say will get you to see this from my perspective. So enjoy the game and play how you want.